Stalker who goes by Gimmick

I need help to get this stalker to leave me alone. I have gotten death threats from this sick person. He needs help. He floods my phone with fake numbers from an app. He wants to kill me, dragg me through the woods, rape me, and kick my teeth in. I told him I would report him he threatened to show the police my ads. Please I need help.
Is this stalker a member here?
Eccie isn’t going to be able to do anything to help you other than banning him, and that doesn’t stop any of the stuff your describing.
If you are truly scared, turn it over to the police.
And change your number.
Report him to the police. If you have his real life info, file a restraining order.

Your AD, is not an evidence of a crime. The police probably won't even care about it. What he is threatening is a much more serious crime.

Get pepper spray, taser,airhorn etc.

Change your number.
Yes he goes by Gimmick. I have put him on the ignore list. I have hundreds of text from him wanting to hurt or kill me. He has threatened to screenshot my ads. I got over 50 text last night. I don't know how to get him to stop.
Go to the police or at least contact a lawyer.
he has not posted since March 1st
I have all his texts with threats towards me to kill me and contact the police with my ads. He sent 50 texts last night with threatening to hurt me and ruin my name with bullshit. He should be banned. I have met alot great people on here but he is the worse POS I have ever met. He is sick and needs help before he hurts someone for real. He shouldn't be allowed to ruin it for providers or others with his threats to screenshot the sight.
What is a screenshot of the site going to do?
Any cop in the world could just sign up.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there were dozens.
I have all his texts with threats towards me to kill me and contact the police with my ads. He sent 50 texts last night with threatening to hurt me and ruin my name with bullshit. He should be banned. I have met alot great people on here but he is the worse POS I have ever met. He is sick and needs help before he hurts someone for real. He shouldn't be allowed to ruin it for providers or others with his threats to screenshot the sight. Originally Posted by kristain_logan
Looks like you want him banned from the site. How does it improve your safety situation? You have already blocked him, so he can't message you on here.
He should be banned. I am going to protect myself. I am changing alot of things starting with my number. So do you think he should be on here threatening women because he is such a great guy? I am P411 verified also.
Get a new phone with a new number and don't disclose the number until the John checks out. Buy a hand gun, pepper spray, and/or a stun gun.
He should be banned. I am going to protect myself. I am changing alot of things starting with my number. So do you think he should be on here threatening women because he is such a great guy? I am P411 verified also. Originally Posted by kristain_logan
If he is harassing you, then he is definitely not a good guy. You should provide information about his deeds, to the mods and let them decide if he should be banned.

Even if he is banned on this site, it doesn't protect you elsewhere, like your phone, email etc., if he has that information. So best way to stop him from contacting you is to change your information.

If you know his real life info, you should file a police complaint.

Hope this helps. Stay safe.