A message to the group of hookers that constantly bitch and complain about screening.

A message to the group of hookers that constantly bitch and complain about screening.

Let me give you some friendly advice.

If you took care of your customers and created a demand for your services you wouldn't constantly be having to screen.

In an area with 2,000,000 people there are more than enough dudes that could be regulars and keep your schedules full.

Perhaps your constant whining and negativity are running away those who could be regular customers. Hence the reason you are always having to screen. And bitch about it non stop.

Screening is not complicated except to the hookers. Most of the methods are idiotic and for some hookers to claim to have help capture rapist, murders and predators is comical. Interpol? LOL.

Ever heard of risk reward? LEARN IT! Not all bad guys want to harm you.

Perhaps it's time to take an online class that teaches you not only how to screen but also qualify the man.

There are also classes on time management that would be very helpful to you as well.

Customer service classes highly suggested.

Us dudes are sick and tired of the whining so you need to stop.
What's up with that white pride bullshit TT?
What's up with that white pride bullshit TT? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Actually some valid points ruined by a bad new avatar.
I thought tt wanted more female participation.
What's wrong with white pride? The queers and blacks can say it but not white folks?
You did it just for attention. You were trying to with the Confederate Flag but I guess no one noticed.
Now if guys could read and send proper information to get screened properly. I don’t have anything in my ads but me asking for references and if they can’t provide that then not to contact me. Lmao. They can’t even follow directions. I don’t care if you haven’t seen anyone in a while or that you need to release. Send the information I ask for. It’s that simple.

Let me give you some friendly advice.

If you took care of your customers and created a demand for your services you wouldn't constantly be having to screen.

In an area with 2,000,000 people there are more than enough dudes that could be regulars and keep your schedules full.

Perhaps your constant whining and negativity are running away those who could be regular customers. Hence the reason you are always having to screen. And bitch about it non stop.

Screening is not complicated except to the hookers. Most of the methods are idiotic and for some hookers to claim to have help capture rapist, murders and predators is comical. Interpol? LOL.

Ever heard of risk reward? LEARN IT! Not all bad guys want to harm you.

Perhaps it's time to take an online class that teaches you not only how to screen but also qualify the man.

There are also classes on time management that would be very helpful to you as well.

Customer service classes highly suggested.

Us dudes are sick and tired of the whining so you need to stop. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
A message to treetop we bitching hookers are just as tired of seeing your repetive jibberish ( "should have accepted my management offer, "dont get caught with your pants down" "massage amp the cops are watching bs ". Not to mention your inappropriate childish jabs at certain races and sexualities.

We dont need your "friendly" advice nor has it ever been asked for. We clearly dont care who we piss off nor the business we lose because we are letting people know how we prefer things be done. Clearly its not being read in our ads, showcases and signature lines.. so making a post about it in coed to target a bigger audience and allow clients a second chance to get an understanding of it.

Screening is the first step to taking care of clients. Safety, privacy and discretion are paramont to a great experience. If A lady can't master that then how could you trust her enough to meet her in person. The demand for my services comes from the fact I have a good reputation, my reviews are consistent and postive, and that I conduct buisness in a safe and appropriate manner. That in itself shows the gentlemen that I take care of my clients.

You are correct screening is not complicated. Things are made complicating when a guy contacts a lady who cleary has her screening process laid out and refuses to follow it or he simply trys to bypass it all together. That is the guy making things difficult. Send me a pm with your references and shit all in the first email and quit making things a big deal. You dont want to screen cool go elsewhere. Otherwise leave my time to the serious clients who follow directions and book properly. I will agree some ladies do have crazy screening processes but its none of my damn business nor does it affect me.

A simple background check on a newbie who openly provides his real world information so he can be screened can tell you a lot. I myself have found information such as criminal history, sexual assualt charges, domestic violence charges and straight up registered sex offenders. So laugh all you want TT but these types of people are amognst the community and you can call be dumb all you want for choosing to screen these types of guys out. A professional lady who only screens clients with real world information did indeed screen an out of area client who is wanted for murder amongst other charges from a foreign country. Yes, during the security check she has in place he was wanted and listed with interpol. She has all of this informatiom and screenshots on twitter publicy to warn ladies.

Screening happens every day just its done differently by everyone. You "screen" a contractor who is doing work around your house. You "screen" a nanny who you bring into your home around your family. You "screen" a doctor/surgeon or two before you get that risky operation. Hell those people need way more information than I need nor do I care to have. You are indeed making sure these people are safe, professional, and trustworthy. Why should I not be allowed the same respect? After all you are being invited into my personal home, where im all alone and all I know you by is your handle, fake alias and a burner phone. Call me crazy, because all I want is a refernce or two so I can have a little piece of mind.

They risks in this hobby outweight the rewards. Locked up behind bars with a prostution record, buried 6ft under because a predator murdered you, a life filled with therpay because you were brutally raped, tortured and beaten. Losing your family, kids, professional career because you got caught and now are forced to tell everyone what happened! Nope I will screen to avoid these situations and by doing so I have remained safe these last 10 years.

Not all bad guys want to harm you? Um I dont know a bad guy that wouldnt. Otherwise they really wouldnt be a bad guy then. You are a bad guy for a reason... you don't get that stigma for helping out ladies across the street or for being a beacon at church come on now!

If a guy wont see me because he thinks I'm bitching are complaining because I shared my opinion on a coed post so be it. You are booking me for the services I offer not because I explained my screening frustrations. My time management is perfect and again has nothing to do with screening. It literally take a minute to send a text or PM to a lady listed as a reference. What slows it down is failure to supply on the hobbyist side or a lady who is busy and doesnt check messages often. It most definitely never happens because I'm doing something wrong.

As far as customer service goes I think I do quite nicely and I'm professional in that department. I always respond to texts and private messages as soon as possible which for the most part is in less than 5 mins. I'm always by my phone or computer as it's also required of me with my real world business. To me screening, good tcb, and customer service lead to an awesome experience bcd.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
Britttany taking care of business.....
A message to treetop we bitching hookers are just as tired of seeing your repetive jibberish ( "should have accepted my management offer, "dont get caught with your pants down" "massage amp the cops are watching bs ". Not to mention your inappropriate childish jabs at certain races and sexualities.

We dont need your "friendly" advice nor has it ever been asked for. We clearly dont care who we piss off nor the business we lose because we are letting people know how we prefer things be done. Clearly its not being read in our ads, showcases and signature lines.. so making a post about it in coed to target a bigger audience and allow clients a second chance to get an understanding of it.

Screening is the first step to taking care of clients. Safety, privacy and discretion are paramont to a great experience. If A lady can't master that then how could you trust her enough to meet her in person. The demand for my services comes from the fact I have a good reputation, my reviews are consistent and postive, and that I conduct buisness in a safe and appropriate manner. That in itself shows the gentlemen that I take care of my clients.

You are correct screening is not complicated. Things are made complicating when a guy contacts a lady who cleary has her screening process laid out and refuses to follow it or he simply trys to bypass it all together. That is the guy making things difficult. Send me a pm with your references and shit all in the first email and quit making things a big deal. You dont want to screen cool go elsewhere. Otherwise leave my time to the serious clients who follow directions and book properly. I will agree some ladies do have crazy screening processes but its none of my damn business nor does it affect me.

A simple background check on a newbie who openly provides his real world information so he can be screened can tell you a lot. I myself have found information such as criminal history, sexual assualt charges, domestic violence charges and straight up registered sex offenders. So laugh all you want TT but these types of people are amognst the community and you can call be dumb all you want for choosing to screen these types of guys out. A professional lady who only screens clients with real world information did indeed screen an out of area client who is wanted for murder amongst other charges from a foreign country. Yes, during the security check she has in place he was wanted and listed with interpol. She has all of this informatiom and screenshots on twitter publicy to warn ladies.

Screening happens every day just its done differently by everyone. You "screen" a contractor who is doing work around your house. You "screen" a nanny who you bring into your home around your family. You "screen" a doctor/surgeon or two before you get that risky operation. Hell those people need way more information than I need nor do I care to have. You are indeed making sure these people are safe, professional, and trustworthy. Why should I not be allowed the same respect? After all you are being invited into my personal home, where im all alone and all I know you by is your handle, fake alias and a burner phone. Call me crazy, because all I want is a refernce or two so I can have a little piece of mind.

They risks in this hobby outweight the rewards. Locked up behind bars with a prostution record, buried 6ft under because a predator murdered you, a life filled with therpay because you were brutally raped, tortured and beaten. Losing your family, kids, professional career because you got caught and now are forced to tell everyone what happened! Nope I will screen to avoid these situations and by doing so I have remained safe these last 10 years.

Not all bad guys want to harm you? Um I dont know a bad guy that wouldnt. Otherwise they really wouldnt be a bad guy then. You are a bad guy for a reason... you don't get that stigma for helping out ladies across the street or for being a beacon at church come on now!

If a guy wont see me because he thinks I'm bitching are complaining because I shared my opinion on a coed post so be it. You are booking me for the services I offer not because I explained my screening frustrations. My time management is perfect and again has nothing to do with screening. It literally take a minute to send a text or PM to a lady listed as a reference. What slows it down is failure to supply on the hobbyist side or a lady who is busy and doesnt check messages often. It most definitely never happens because I'm doing something wrong.

As far as customer service goes I think I do quite nicely and I'm professional in that department. I always respond to texts and private messages as soon as possible which for the most part is in less than 5 mins. I'm always by my phone or computer as it's also required of me with my real world business. To me screening, good tcb, and customer service lead to an awesome experience bcd. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Preach!!
You did it just for attention. You were trying to with the Confederate Flag but I guess no one noticed. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I noticed.

It's funny how the men who complain about screening are the men who A: no one wants to be with B: men who are literally pushing boundaries and practically devolving before your very eyes. As if either weren't the finest examples of exactly why we do screen. Want a reason why we screen? Treetop is it.

But this is what happens when his incessant racial slurs are allowed, his stalking is allowed, his slander is allowed. Now he has a stomach churning avi, which will also likely go unchecked.

I think it's ridiculous how he's always been allowed his affronts and racism. The mods are insisting on a "new, kinder Eccie" yet this person is continues to stalk, slander and insult providers, and slur entire races. I guess the "new, kinder Eccie" doesn't apply to the providers or Black people. Who woulda figured.

I could go on, but that would be to give this unfortunate person exactly the attention he wants, which is infinitely more than he deserves.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHAMO w/ mic. drop lol

Well put Ms. V.........
And yet they will tell us to rtm but will never get resolved. Well said MISS V. Welcome to new improved eccie. Not.
He got what he wanted. Just start ignoring his threads again.
Anyone notice how many "likes" Ms V gets when she puts tree top in his place?

Mods. should take notice as well!! As the guys are here for the ladies NOT for the mods....