Crazy craigslist encounter

Just wanted to share this experience with you guys. Hopefully it will help keep someone else out of trouble.

There is a girl that posts in the community section of craigslist. Usually has two ads that are similar. One is about her wet mouth and the other about wanting her pussy eaten.

I responded and she sent a pic. Looked ok but I didn't meet her right away. I ended up meeting her a few weeks later. Met her and of course she doesn't look like her pic and isn't very attractive. What the hell, I could use a blowjob so why not. Gave good head and swallowed so I was happy.

So she texts me again and wants to meet up. I wanted to but was tied up at work so I couldn't. She then starts sending threatening texts about she looked up my email on Facebook and she was going to message my wife. Funny thing is that craigslist email relay covers your email and I don't have Facebook anyway.

I cover my tracks fairly well and use a text app and fake names to hide my identity. There is no way this dumb, desperate, bitch will know who I am. I guess the moral of the story is to stay safe and cover your ass.

If any one wants more info just pm me.
When was this?
This is also why it's good to use an alternate phone number for the hobby. I use Google Voice, that way if she begins to spam me too much or goes on a crazy tangent, I can just delete the number, and start over, without having to get rid of my real number that my friends and family knows.

Either that, or just get a secondary throw-away phone, like a Tracfone.

However, I'm not married and I live alone, but still, I do go out on dates with women from time to time.
When was this? Originally Posted by Charlie86
This was yesterday!
This is also why it's good to use an alternate phone number for the hobby. I use Google Voice, that way if she begins to spam me too much or goes on a crazy tangent, I can just delete the number, and start over, without having to get rid of my real number that my friends and family knows.

Either that, or just get a secondary throw-away phone, like a Tracfone.

However, I'm not married and I live alone, but still, I do go out on dates with women from time to time. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Yes, I use text now so I can delete and move on. Some people are just crazy. Of course I haven’t heard back from her.
I didn’t know people still met through Craigslist lol
I didn’t know people still met through Craigslist lol Originally Posted by Charlie86
I didn't, either. But, apparently so. XD
I didn’t know people still met through Craigslist lol Originally Posted by Charlie86
Hell I don't know if I would want to hook up on CL. There's more BS on there then was on BP....
Hell I don't know if I would want to hook up on CL. There's more BS on there then was on BP.... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I've met more neglected wives and broke young women on Craigslist than I can count. I've sorted through some bs but it's always been worth it. It is getting harder though.