Condoms

Condoms, raincoats, panchos, rubbers, party hats, etc .... who provides them?
Condoms, raincoats, panchos, rubbers, party hats, etc .... who provides them? Originally Posted by pyramider
In "most" cases, the provider supplies them. But I usually bring a few of my own, just in case. I've had some providers claim they "only have one left".
The girl should unless you have a special preference or have special needs.

https://www.condomdepot.com/condom-i...s-small-penis/
Condoms, raincoats, panchos, rubbers, party hats, etc .... who provides them? Originally Posted by pyramider
I get them at Walgreens
The provider usually has some and uses what they like. There has been one or 2 that have requested to pick up some and of a certain brand due to allergies with latex I don’t mind picking them up as I will have back ups for the next visit or for the times when they say they only have “one left” and it’s a 2 or 3 pop session
So 90% of the time the provider has them ready
Usually the provider provides them but its always a good idea to keep a few spare just in case.
What if the damned dick/trick/prick himself is a fucking condom?
Because a pimptard I know happens to be a massive condom.
Does my least favorite pimptard in the hobby still have to bring a condom? Or does he just BBCR his stable of hoes in exchange for his brand of "protection"?
Well she got to have them. I don't bring a backup. Damn I am happy now,, I really wanted to get into some raincoat fun after CK Closed the other thread.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2405323 .
I tried to let him know we stopped doing that back in the day. But he did care. I hate it when we have a closed thread. Really Don't know why. lol Maybe I am just slow.
What if the damned dick/trick/prick himself is a fucking condom?
Because a pimptard I know happens to be a massive condom.
Does my least favorite pimptard in the hobby still have to bring a condom? Or does he just BBCR his stable of hoes in exchange for his brand of "protection"? Originally Posted by hotrix1
Condoms are not needed for BBCR.

Well she got to have them. I don't bring a backup. Damn I am happy now,, I really wanted to get into some raincoat fun after CK Closed the other thread.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2405323 .
I tried to let him know we stopped doing that back in the day. But he did care. I hate it when we have a closed thread. Really Don't know why. lol Maybe I am just slow. Originally Posted by Jjsunday

Closing threads are weak modtarding.
Well shit, what the fuck does BBCR abbreviate?
Bare back coochie representative ??
Bare back coochie representative ?? Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Mann, I hope your not right
Well shit, what the fuck does BBCR abbreviate? Originally Posted by bc1969
Sweet baby tebow! Where have you Panhandlestaners been? BBCR is the real deal.
Sweet baby tebow! Where have you Panhandlestaners been? BBCR is the real deal. Originally Posted by pyramider
OOoo you got me Laughing 3 sides. I was thinking of making a trip to Texas and get me some BBCR. And after I saw the Price, What I saved may have paid for my trip! The girls here don't offer it!

Damnit Man that makes me sad ! Nothing like a BBCR , At least what I hear! Ya got all the Good Stuff !