Cryptkicker needs a few panhandle points

We have our own moderators, stop picking on the members!!!
We have our own moderators, stop picking on the members!!! Originally Posted by bc1969
We all hear ya'. Unfortunately mods. are no longer just staying in their own assigned areas. There have been many complaints about this mod. lately. I wonder if St. C cares??
Cryptkicker has full moderating power over the whole board.
So do you, but do you go to the W TX forum to modtard?
I only Moderate FL, TN and Ga forums. Now if I saw something out of my area that needed immediate attention I would moderate it. No need to get the site closed down for someone being stupid.
I only Moderate FL, TN and Ga forums. Now if I saw something out of my area that needed immediate attention I would moderate it. No need to get the site closed down for someone being stupid. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You don’t have to go outside the Panhandle to see someone doing something stupid.
I only Moderate FL, TN and Ga forums. Now if I saw something out of my area that needed immediate attention I would moderate it. No need to get the site closed down for someone being stupid. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Right. But what stupidity needed a W TX modtard to address?

You don’t have to go outside the Panhandle to see someone doing something stupid. Originally Posted by PCHobbyist

Taint that the truth.
Doesn't matter what prompted him to stepping in.....when will you get it???? We lost this site once.....I am from Texas and Cryptkicker is fair and keeps us under control....he has control over all areas. Deal with it or do without.
Doesn't matter what prompted him to stepping in.....when will you get it???? We lost this site once.....I am from Texas and Cryptkicker is fair and keeps us under control....he has control over all areas. Deal with it or do without. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Mods can poach anywhere now. That part is accurate and is not opinionated.. As for the rest.
Have you been paying attention to all the complaints? Are you in tune with the offsite chatter ?
Have you talked to the many providers that have had altercations with this particular mod?
Yes eccie has changed per St. C .. The changes were supposed to also make the modtarding fair and consistent across the board. Most mods. have been excellent. With the exception..........
I give you Props Rabbit...I see the new power St c has giving hasn't gone to your head. Respect.....

Doesn't matter what prompted him to stepping in.....when will you get it???? We lost this site once.....I am from Texas and Cryptkicker is fair and keeps us under control....he has control over all areas. Deal with it or do without. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Lmao....CryptKicker....wow...I think I know what got him to step in. And BTW we talking about the same mod lol

Mods can poach anywhere now. That part is accurate and is not opinionated.. As for the rest.
Have you been paying attention to all the complaints? Are you in tune with the offsite chatter ?
Have you talked to the many providers that have had altercations with this particular mod?
Yes eccie has changed per St. C .. The changes were supposed to also make the modtarding fair and consistent across the board. Most mods. have been excellent. With the exception.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie

winn Dixie pM me about the Offline chatter I would love to hear.

You know it's like Baby Cops. When they 1st get out of traning most of them are so ......Gug-hoe and with a little bit of power. It just goes to their heads. They just run around writing the Hell out of tickets and if there's a call their on their way. They are just doing anything to make a name. And plus they just get to push people around and show they have the [Power] and they are the man.......Sad thing is sometimes they make a name they really don't want in the long run !ijs

And let me stop ranting

I could see him jumping in if rabbit and cp was slow about getting things on track. From what I see they stay on top on thing good. And it wasn't like that Thread was really gone bad off track. everyone for the most part was talking about raincoats. Maybe not the way CK wanted.

But shit is not the thread wrote and controlled by us. As long as we stay on topic.

And it killed me the way he posted "This Thread has more then ran it's course."

Thought St.C said he wanted a thread to die when nobody had anything else to say. not when a ModTard was tied of looking at it.

But CK Thinks st. C changed his mind ! He had a change of Heart this year. but I looked on the GL page and saw he posted this. This year

ST.C
"The diverse thoughts and opinions expressed directly contribute to membership growth and participation, so above all, ECCIE Staff will do our best to facilitate free-flowing discussion"

But CK is a Golbal ModTard. Not just Reg Staff. So I guess it ok to just lock free-flowing thoughts. I am sure that will help with Membership growth and participation.

Hell some member are afraid to post openly . on some topics thinking o no we going to get locked or pointed. They don't want to say what they really think. Wont call a bad call, a bad call. thinking they are just going to get on the bad side of a MOdtard. are think they can question a mod.

opco m:
JSunday, you would fit right in the Austin forums!
Jj fits in just about anywhere. So long as he's nowhere near my crotch 'n ass tryin' to FIT shit IN , I'm good with it.

And bc, far be it for me to admit it but gman and CK actually have been pretty fair to me when I've fucked up lately. There, I said it. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Hey, did anyone notice CP is not listed with the rest of our illustrious mods in the Panhandle forum? Oui?
...just a bitch if I get a kicked in de'nutz for telling duh trooff?

F I TAKE A VACAY FRUM HEER, U'D NO WHY. EH, Jj?
Sheeeit, ya only liv wunz.
JSunday, you would fit right in the Austin forums! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You must hate him. The austinoid fucktards in Austin would chew him up and poop him in no time.

Threads should die a natural death. Closing threads is nothing but lazy and weak modtarding.
JSunday, you would fit right in the Austin forums! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks WD Hell as dead as it is I may have to jump in sometimes to just have something to do !

Jj fits in just about anywhere. So long as he's nowhere near my crotch 'n ass tryin' to FIT shit IN , I'm good with it.

And bc, far be it for me to admit it but gman and CK actually have been pretty fair to me when I've fucked up lately. There, I said it. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Hey, did anyone notice CP is not listed with the rest of our illustrious mods in the Panhandle forum? Oui? Originally Posted by hotrix1
NO not going anywhere near you ass I am not that brave... That could get bad fast.....

And BTW CP Just move out west to Denver,CO. You know where corn don't grow, the weeds are high !

You must hate him. The austinoid fucktards in Austin would chew him up and poop him in no time. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sweet Baby Tabow you mean their's austinoid fucktards out there. I better watch my step since they are pooping...I bet there landmines everywhere in Austin. That could just Fuck up my Flip-Flops