Anybody?

Wonder if anybody has any experience with this one? Feel free to PM if you don’t want to public post

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...6/482104453875
She’s been reviewed a while back I don’t know if you can search far enough back or not

Also sent a pm on some other things as well!
Id appreciate any info on her thanks
I have seen and reviewed her.
Could be pretty fixed up but really dirty and obviously doesn’t shower between visits.
Just my two cents.
I wouldn’t see her again.
She was on SA as well I talked to her and asked her for some time to meet knowing she was reviewed here and talked to her in the past ... she didn’t message for a few days. Then out of the blue she said she would call the cops on me if didn’t stop messaging her. I’m like wtf I sent 1 message and that was it told her to go play game with someone else and fuck off
Got no time for that bullshit ... waste of time
She has some baggage
She did something very similar to me. She didn’t threaten to call the cops but was gonna take a chance and see her and she just texted saying quit writing me. Also noticed she had to change her name on SA so sure she got booted for BS and opened a new profile
Met her recently at a motel in-call. Enjoyed the 30 min session with no complaints. Maybe I got lucky and caught her on a good day. It's possible the strange texts are a boyfriend or someone other than her,but who knows...PM if you're seeking specific info..Gotta I would appreciate you sending me whatever you sent New Guy