PSA: Dont give greenbacks in advance

Welp learned my lesson today. Unless a relationship is established already dont line her pockets till shes out the door. I no longer (foolishly) think any fem is worth the risk of being burned.

Basically got the run around for two days and then a 2 word text 7minutes before kick off. Then no reply to my further inquiry.
Mostly mad at myself tbh. I know better but let the hopeful part of me win against common sense.

Inb4 the question of "why u no out her?" Simple shes a human with her own shit to deal with, probably needs this more than I need bens and it's probably not personal. Option opened for her to capitalize with no effort at the cost of my general good will, anyway I hit her up on ven to see if I can recover. Im not holding my breath.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
I hate a fucking thief. Sorry bro.
Most all of us know this.
To have been helpful, either:
1. Don't post the obvious.
2. Reveal the handle to be of help to others and her. Ohters, so they won't experience the same. Her, so she'll straighten out when it comes harder to do this to others.
I have a similar situation going on now. However, if the provider doesn't rectify the situation soon, I will out her. I'll give it a little more time first.

And this is with someone I see about once a month, so it doesn't matter if the relationship is established or not.
If a provider purposely rips off a dude or a dude purposely rips off a provider should they be outed to their friends and family for being a scamming thief?
"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I Fucking hate a thief.

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade the crotch of the thief, And may their arms be to short to scratch the itch!
I Fucking hate a thief.

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade the crotch of the thief, And may their arms be to short to scratch the itch! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Damn, I had to dbl. check who posted this! Sounded a lot like Ms. V...

Good job KittyBF.. Carry-on.................
No one gives a shit if you aren't going to man up and out them so no one else gets robbed.
out her.
This wouldn't have happened if you would have taken Treetop's management offer. Don't get caught with your pants down!!!!
Welp learned my lesson today. Unless a relationship is established already dont line her pockets till shes out the door. I no longer (foolishly) think any fem is worth the risk of being burned.

Basically got the run around for two days and then a 2 word text 7minutes before kick off. Then no reply to my further inquiry.
Mostly mad at myself tbh. I know better but let the hopeful part of me win against common sense.

Inb4 the question of "why u no out her?" Simple shes a human with her own shit to deal with, probably needs this more than I need bens and it's probably not personal. Option opened for her to capitalize with no effort at the cost of my general good will, anyway I hit her up on ven to see if I can recover. Im not holding my breath.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Originally Posted by GoodLuckAce

I understand your desire to turn the other cheek. But consider this: there are other human beings who may want to schedule a session with her, or partner with her as a double. What of them? Are they not entitled to a warning to beware of this person in particular, rather than this situation in general? She may very well do it again.
I'd like you to name her in the spirit of a civic duty.
Thanks!
E
Never Pay Upfront.

That being said, unless you name names your efforts thus far are really only half-measures.

Typically there are others having the same experience and once known, others will speak out as well.
Ouch OP
See ladies that value their reputation over a quick buck and a name change and worry less about who's screwing who.