State: Florida
Address: Fort Walton Beach off 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish, RCG, CG, K9
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Blond and getting below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender beautiful blonde haired girl with a wonderful ass. Some tatoos. Brown eyes. Very shy at first with a wonderful sweet personality.
Recommendation: Yes
duraman, yet another great review of your go-to girl—you’ve re-defined the definition of ATF!
duraman, yet another great review of your go-to girl—you’ve re-defined the definition of ATF! Originally Posted by sailbad the sinner
I don't know, Cpalmson has a ton of reviews of sexystudent. I wonder if he has seen her over 100 times though? Lol. The princess is my ATF and always will be.
She is exceptional; young, fresh, and excellent headgame.
Duraman awesome review as always I was wondering if she was still around I have not seen her post any ads in a while. Sounds like your keeping her busy!
Great review Duraman. Im gonna pray for your sanity should Princess ever retire. That will be a sad day.
sounds like an awesome experience,
am I the only one that might be concerned about a provider that
1. keeps client waiting (more than just 10 or 15 min)
2. ask client to go out to pick up something for her
whose time is it anyway ? this is not meant to be critical of you Duraman. the meet sounds great, Just a statement here that in general this kind of behavior is not flattering, my time is valuable,
careful that you don't spoil her Duraman.... she's lucky to have you visiting as much as you do... hope she appreciates you.
I hope she does too. She seems to.
When I grow up I want be Duraman!
my question duraman, is if you are single , why not just have her move in with you so you can enjoy her every night
my question duraman, is if you are single , why not just have her move in with you so you can enjoy her every night Originally Posted by justforshsfl
I would take her in in a heart beat. We all need our space.