Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body yoga pants as always
Recommendation: Yes
First of all a correction.
It is Haylee and not Lily!

As you know Haylee's English is getting much better! Haylee may have sounded like Lily!?

While on the subject on the original Rose Spa, I have to agree that the ladies are always a delight in every respect.
Extremely attractive, and they always go that 'extra mile' for total satisfaction!
They are both very attractive to me, and they are both excellent masseuses!
This is sort of a shameless bump. While I love Sophie and Hailey, I think they are both bored of the business. Great massage, you get a full hour or however long you signed up for, and a decent L1 finish. Maybe because I am a regular there is just no "fire" or "passion". Then again, maybe there is a reason for that with me; 1) I'm a regular, 2) they know I love them. It is anyone's guess.

I still support them because I believe they are good people. And they sure are easy on the eyes!
This is sort of a shameless bump. While I love Sophie and Hailey, I think they are both bored of the business. Great massage, you get a full hour or however long you signed up for, and a decent L1 finish. Maybe because I am a regular there is just no "fire" or "passion". Then again, maybe there is a reason for that with me; 1) I'm a regular, 2) they know I love them. It is anyone's guess.

I still support them because I believe they are good people. And they sure are easy on the eyes! Originally Posted by squiretuck
I agree. I am also am a regular, the service is slipping
Bring back the viv!
Guys, you can love them, but if you know service is slipping, it's time to look around at alternatives.
I've only had one time that wasn't up to par but chopped it up to them being busy that day. Since then I always get warm welcome and excellent service but that's just my experience.
OK. This reply is a lose/lose for me. But I need to clarify my earlier comments from #4 above.

I have visited other AMPs in Austin and in Dallas within the last month, and I found some really good passionate women giving great massage; Dallas up to L3, Austin, L1 naked, SS, and LFK, some DATY if you prefer. In my mind, I felt like the ladies of the Rose should perform with the same passion, and I applied that standard to them in my comment. That standard has been construed as negative toward the Rose, and yes, I guess it is, but that was not my intent. My intention was knowing they read the reviews, they might pick up their game a little bit. It was also about my personal feelings which I know was way wrong.

That said, if you take away my personal depression, the old Rose is an excellent place for a great massage, and a good L1. I have said it before, and others say it, too. Hailey and Sophie are beautiful and personable, and they will take good care of you. See Details' #8 above.

While this message will not save face with me and Sophie(it eats me up that these comments can ruin a friendship), and it will make me sound more like the WK I am for them (everyone get the lose/lose scenerio here)? I will still unabashedly support them for the quality they provide. Give them a shot, Gentlemen, when you need a great massage by pretty girls who will happily give a nice L1 finish.
They still give some of the closest lmt massages with a consistent finish for L1. But yeah I do not go there monthly anymore. Still I really think they are above a lot of other places for those 2 facts alone.
Squiretuck, you're damn right that's a lose/lose post ... you need to move on.