URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 at Technology, small office complex
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Black, in ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute little thing, great tits and nipples, all natural. Very friendly girl, good English.
Recommendation: No
sound pretty good to me..
How much did you tip her? If I was short changed 1/2hr like you were, I'd have taken $20 off my tip.
  • RREB
  • 10-16-2018, 04:10 PM
How much did you tip her? If I was short changed 1/2hr like you were, I'd have taken $20 off my tip. Originally Posted by Sean888
Based on other reviews and service level, I had 100 with me in case I hit a home run. After our session I gave her 40 and she bitched and moaned so, like a fool, I added 20.
$60 sounds about right, well done!
I was there last week and had the same girl. She did great. I was very happy and she took the whole hour. I did not write a review because I am from out of town and was just passing thru. If I am back in Austin I will go back again. She did strip naked and do all of the things you mention but also gave me a great back rub. I told her I wanted it hard and she did.
Did you pay the $60 up front for an hour? Sounds like she thought it was a 30 min appt.
benjen's comment does not negate the fact that that D&L girl would rush customer out at her convenience. A true professional will advise a potential customer to take a 30min session if, for example, she has someone lined up shortly or she was dead tired.
Reports like this one is always more valuable than those token ones (mainly for PA).
  • RREB
  • 10-17-2018, 12:15 PM
Reports like this one is always more valuable than those token ones (mainly for PA). Originally Posted by Sean888
Thank you
I have never had a bad experience there. My tips are usually 60 to 80 based on if they get naked. His activities experience is the same I had. Strange, that is all I will say.
I have seen posted on this site, not this thread, what many call a standard tip matrix. $40 for this, $60 for that, $100 for this or that, and $120-140 for this and that. As in my hobby life, what one pays is an agreed amount between two. I can tell you I do not pay the matrix tip rate and I have had FS at some AMPs for $80.00. If some set a standard at an AMP by tipping a certain amount, the therapist comes to expect that. It's a completely different story when it comes time to flip, you make a certain offer, they say no, so you say ok just $20 for massage.....wait and see what happens.....ijs....