The ins-n-outs of Austin strip clubs by a VERY frequent customer.

But first, about me:

I have been going to clubs for nearly 20 in years in Austin and have been going VERY frequently for the past 12 and know at least a few people in management personally on the floor or behind the bar at just about every club in town, some of them quite well in fact. I am close personal friends with at least one of the owners of one of the premier clubs in town, who has owned it for more than 20 years. So it goes w/out saying that cultivating relationships is paramount.

The most important thing to do is not just go find a quiet hole to hide in hoping girls come find you. You need to establish yourself as a frequent, polite, and drama free BAR CUSTOMER who tips well. Get to be known by everyone there. The goal is for them to ask for your phone #’s so they can let you know when they are working – and I suggest giving it to them (and use something like google voice for it).

Once you do that, the bartenders, managers, etc.. will know that you are not an undercover ABV agent or a cop and they will give you the ins and outs of who does what and when. Also, when the girls see you come in there more frequently, they know they are less likely to be caught as well.

Now that we have that established let's talk about timing. It's basic economics. Purely supply and demand. So, first and foremost, your best time to go is during the daytime for this, and for a few reasons:

1. At night you will be competing with a sea of drunk bachelors and noobs who are tossing hundreds at young girls like a giant asteroid is coming, who don’t do anything but dance anyway.

2. You are FAR more likely to deal with a more professional single mothers who must leave at the end of happy hour to get their kids from the sitter, daycare, etc. And this is a very good thing as they are SOOO much more polite, agreeable, and have (based on my experience) much more open ideas to the nature of extras– and that’s not a to say they are old as MANY of them are still in their 20’s.

Now as for what day, obviously weekends can be great, but you will still have more competition – i.e. supply and demand working against you. And therefore, I try to always go at least on a Monday or a Wednesday, and preferably a little later in the afternoon for the girls who are going to stay a bit later to get some night money but came early enough to avoid the door fees.

Wednesdays are my favorite as they are basically dead air for clubs. I’m friends with LITERALLY a hundred people in the industry in Austin on FB, and Wednesdays seem to be the day I see more “hey, come see me... 1st drink on me”, etc. posts than any other day.

Now, let’s say you are there on a Wednesday at 3 or 4, before the happy hour crowd, and after any lunch crowd they may have had, you can sit at the bar and culture the relationship with the bartenders, servers, even the girls that want to sit at the bar and drink. And that’s where you do your scouting.

Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT just walk in and let a server sit you in a booth/table, etc where you will have 1 girl after another come to ask if you want dances. This accomplishes nothing and although you may get lucky, you will most likely just end up shelling out lots of $20’s and leave with nothing but a set of blue balls. It's important to get to know the other regular customers as well, because we can share the deets more freely than an employee can, and we often will because we hate to see the hustle, we just suffer it so we can get a BJ, CFS, whatever.

So, after going a half dozen times or so to sit at the bar, being a perfect gentlemen each time that is always dressed nice and displaying good hygiene (I can’t stress how important proper hygiene is too them) you will start getting more hugs from the girls welcoming you back, and the ones that ask why you never get dances are the ones to start the dialogue with.

What I usually tell them is the truth, and that is I’m uncomfortable getting dances where everyone can see me and I get embarrassed about being aroused. If they laugh and say “that’s what VIP is for” and place their hand on your crotch, then you know you have a live one.

At this point you still should not go to the back just yet. Communicate very clearly what you are willing to spend and what you expect. If they say no and walk away, it’s probably a good idea to leave as they might have gone to the manager saying that you were soliciting them, and that’s NEVER good. But if she was rubbing your junk and teasing you, that’s a good time to start the conversation.

Now, if she says no but doesn’t seem offended and stays there, keep buying her drinks, apologize, and remain a perfect gentleman. Tell her that you are just lonely, and you think she is beautiful, and you got aroused and caught in the moment, and see where it goes from there.

It might take a few trips, but if you treat everyone respectfully and tip well and keep coming back, you will easily find the girls that will be open to it, and hell, they will more than likely find you.

This is my advice, so take it or leave it – but rest assured this is coming from someone who has likely dropped $100K+ in the past 7-8 years in a few select clubs in the area. I know what I’m talking about and have had my knob slobbed more times than I care to admit in them. I’ve got one that texts me on the rare occasion she is going in. $20 to the manager for borrowing the VIP booth for a few mins, and $80 to her and it’s full-on DT with lots of eye teasing and swallowing, and it’s fucking amazing.

Sometimes I get surprised by a girl I’ve never even met before but the other dancers send her my way because they are with an even bigger fish and the knew she was in need of cash and assured her I was G2G.

Just remember the following:
· Frequent Mondays and Wednesdays between lunch and happy hour crowds.
· Be as polite as possible. Yes sir/man, stand up when the lady comes and goes form the bar, offer her a hand to help her up and down. Compliment her appearance non-stop. They are powerless against that stuff.

· Wear clean clothes and take a shower before going in.
· Tip, tip, and tip again.
· Smile, and always drop subtle hints like, “What I would do for you to pretend to be my GF for the night”.

Hopefully this is helpful, as it’s served me well with some very hard and expensive lessons learned along the way. And I’ll leave you with a funny but true story. On more than one occasion, I’ve actually had the owners/GM’s of clubs give me a wad of cash and a free VIP booth to have me scout girls that they suspect of doing the deed, but couldn’t find out on their own.

I swear on my life this has happened at least 3 times in the past 5 years and it’s the most baller shit ever. LOL!

Enjoy and good luck!
To sum it up.. Enough money can get sister Theresa to get face down and ass up......
Not at all - in fact if you read my post, this will help you save money.
Forget the fact that I've been going several times a week for more than 10 years, I'm talking about how any normal looking polite and respectful gentleman can go into a club and establish the trust of those who work there. They will see you as a good repeat customer, both the bartenders, floor managers, waitresses, and dancers. Trust me, it works. It's a proven formula.

Of course you can just go hop into a chair in the corner on a Friday night and throw $20's at girls all night long and see where that gets you if you prefer?

Just offering some free advice, that's all - so take it for what it's worth to you.

Peace.
  • Loxly
  • 10-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Somewhat the same in dealing with SBs. i.e. "Patience Grasshopper until their hunger outmatches yours."
Not at all - in fact if you read my post, this will help you save money.
Forget the fact that I've been going several times a week for more than 10 years, I'm talking about how any normal looking polite and respectful gentleman can go into a club and establish the trust of those who work there. They will see you as a good repeat customer, both the bartenders, floor managers, waitresses, and dancers. Trust me, it works. It's a proven formula.

Of course you can just go hop into a chair in the corner on a Friday night and throw $20's at girls all night long and see where that gets you if you prefer?

Just offering some free advice, that's all - so take it for what it's worth to you.

Peace. Originally Posted by aFelationado

I appreciate the input, although I haven't stepped inside a titty bar in 2 years or so. Always at P-10, although I started across I-35.

I never tipped the manager. I tipped the waitresses well but not with the hopes of her steering women to me. I just went in, sat down and let whatever happen, happen. Handjobs, blowjobs, once FS. Never with the same dancer. The best time I had was with a dancer who I met early in her shift and she came back and got me towards the end of the shift, just slightly drunk, took me into the back and she just wanted to get off. And I obliged while she was dancing. No cash involved.

I do think your modus operandi works great but I would rather take my money and head to Costa Rica for a week.

Again, thanks for the input.
I appreciate the input, although I haven't stepped inside a titty bar in 2 years or so. Always at P-10, although I started across I-35.

I never tipped the manager. I tipped the waitresses well but not with the hopes of her steering women to me. I just went in, sat down and let whatever happen, happen. Handjobs, blowjobs, once FS. Never with the same dancer. The best time I had was with a dancer who I met early in her shift and she came back and got me towards the end of the shift, just slightly drunk, took me into the back and she just wanted to get off. And I obliged while she was dancing. No cash involved.

I do think your modus operandi works great but I would rather take my money and head to Costa Rica for a week.

Again, thanks for the input. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You have certainly had better luck that most I would say lol!
LMK if you ever want to hit some of my frequent spots together.
Do you care to share your favorite/frequent spots?
Do you care to share your favorite/frequent spots? Originally Posted by raptorvid
To be perfectly honest with you, it really doesn't matter. Most of the bartenders, dancers, and managers have worked at half the places in town anyway. Seriously, they are pretty much all the same.

I will say, however, that Yellow Rose is a great place to watch football the food is head and shoulders above the others - at least that has been my experience.

The saloon during the day used to be a fucking gold mine, I can't tell you how many times I got my dick sucked in there, dozens in just one year alone.

But really, they are pretty much all the same after a while.

Overall, for drink prices, girls, TV's, and food, I'd have to say the Rose is my favorite; and by a pretty wide margin.
Anybody going tonight to a strip club?
Good advice but take your own protection / cover

A few Strippers know me at perfect 10 and it’s 40$ VIP and $200$ X rated dances from 11-2 pm w young MILFs usually 7-8 dances w HJ & BJ. If you have a cover and it’s dead ( no one in VIP) you sometimes get RCG too.