Encounter: Delightful hour with Thai Abby culminated on a PSE high note.

Date: 9/21/2023
Name: ABBY, @ KFEST
Phone: TEXT:469-873-0078, TEXT:469-400-4506
Email Address: ??
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net
City: Farmersbranch
State: Texas
Address: Luna and 635 area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, MPFS, CIM+.
Hair Length and Color: somtehing like brownish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian / Thai
Physical Description: 5'3, very nice tits, tempting ass, delightful pussy with a trimmed pubic patch. Thai girls are so pretty, and Abby is no exception. Abby has an engaging personality, that's what makes her stand out from the crowd
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, I really enjoyed your presentation. Question...

Nice review, I really enjoyed your presentation. Question...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I wonder if maybe the mods could fix my mangled encounter title to Delightful instead of elightful?
I like your title.
I like your title. Originally Posted by Boris the Spyder
Looks like it is fixed, but yeah, I liked the ''old'' title. Elightful conjurs up something like a delightful experience through ''E'' means, the electronic Web. Not unlike your own spelling, ''Spyder'', the Who's derivation of Spider.

One spelling that will NEVER be modified is Abby's own name. Can you imagine someone posting''Thai ABBEY''?, LOL... I do not want to see Abby and Nuns associated at all
A trip on Abby road , could lead to religious experience , even communion. This Abby is more Catholic than the nuns.
Abby will probably Don you even without a donation. Only Thai to do that
A trip on Abby road , could lead to religious experience , even communion. This Abby is more Catholic than the nuns. Originally Posted by Moby-Dick
Well said, and I wish I had written this. Figures a Guy whose handle is a classic novel, would have penned this post
Abby texted me she will rotate out soon, sometimes after the first week of Oct so I better get my ass there soon and do not waist time. I would guess I am not the only one who got this text msg, but it still feels good to get the personalized famous Abby treatment.

Pls do not mentioned I bragged about it!
I better get my ass there soon and do not waist time. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
I'm not going to waste time with Abby's waist. I'm going straight to tits, ass and pussy, where the pleasure lays!
I'm not going to waste time with Abby's waist. I'm going straight to tits, ass and pussy, where the pleasure lays! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good catch, obviously I’m not a spelling bee contender and even a less skilled keyboard user. The autocorrect function is also a big pain in the butt.

Nonetheless, I spell Abby in my trophies list with a big plus sign. Is she that direct with everybody? She was so relaxed and at ease with everything like she knows me for ever.
Good catch, obviously I’m not a spelling bee contender and even a less skilled keyboard user. The autocorrect function is also a big pain in the butt.

Nonetheless, I spell Abby in my trophies list with a big plus sign. Is she that direct with everybody? She was so relaxed and at ease with everything like she knows me for ever. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
Thanks, and thinks... Um, I mean thanks (damn auto correct) for not bitching me out as being snarky (like some would have). I see ''waist'' often substitued, which is an auto-correct function failure... ''waste'' is much more commonly used in the English Language.

I thank (fuck it, I'm tired of wrestling with auto-correct ) Abby and Momo are both like that, so relaxed and at ease. I don't know if that can be cultivated, or if it speaks directly to who they are as Ladies.
Bitching is a waist (I mean -> waste ) of time. Besides, I had a bad spelling .
Is Momo just as fun as Abby?
Bitching is a waist (I mean -> waste ) of time. Besides, I had a bad spelling .
Is Momo just as fun as Abby? Originally Posted by Dingo4u
I guess it depends on your definition of fun.

Momo is a Hell of a fun time, but she's strictly CFS. Abby reportedly will do BBFS with no upcharge. That is FUN by any definition I can draw from.