URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=504888
City: Junction city
State: Kansas
Address: Hotel off I70
Activities: Bbbj, Bbbjcim, mish, k9, lazy k9, dfk
Hair Length and Color: Brunette wavy, very long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In pretty good shape. Just had a child within a month, slim but with a nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds awesome. I see Junction City here and Topeka & Lawrence on others. I assume outcall only.
  • 12-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Outcall is all I ever heard. She’s a sweetheart please be kind to her.
Sounds pretty good.

staff edit: when commenting on statements made in the ROS or when questions are posed in private tags, you MUST also use the tags. Not doing so is a violation of forum guidelines; you are revealing premium content to non-premium members. This violation normally includes an infraction with points-S31
Outcall is all I ever heard. She’s a sweetheart please be kind to her. Originally Posted by 8360
So anyone know if she is retired or just taking a post-pregnancy break? I’ll be disappointed if I missed her.
She told me she had to stop for awhile, not sure exactly why but i think its boyfriend related. She is a truly sweet gal.
At least you got a response
Good report. Thanks.
I'm curious about this one, does she not advertise anywhere? Did you all just find her on eccie? Would like to see pics is why i ask
As her before she was prego amazing girl
I dont know what has happened to this one but I'd avoid. I had a good prior experience with her. She contacted me recently selling pics and videos, I bit on it but nothing was delivered. Then she wanted to meet in Topeka. We set time and date. Took time off work, drove there, paid for room, she never showed.
where can I find a pic of her?
Odd. Maybe Covid got her?