Date: 3/14/20
Name: YourDesire
Phone: will provide
Email Address: yourdesire@salusafe.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=393863
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: NW side of town
Activities: convo, dfk, lfk, mish, cowgirl, SS, body worship, OCD(a lot), cuddling, msog, shower, and more
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, reddish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short 5'1", 120 lbs, nice figure, better than most 20 somethings.
Rest of Story: Tried to meet when she came to town a couple of weeks ago, didn't work at the time. She promised to return soon.
We kept in contact via pm on ECCIE and then switched to texts after screening. Early morning meeting at hotel on the NW side of town.
Met me at the door in tee shirt and jeans, plain for early in the morning. After a hug and kiss she encouraged us to get comfortable.
She stripped to bra and panties, got to say very nice package indeed. I removed her undergarments and she returned the favor and went straight to OCD.
After a couple minutes we moved to the bed and the real fun started. She continued bbbj added some toys, moved to 69. After another 5-8 minutes time for cover and
mish with her legs over my shoulders to completion. By the way she is a nice tight pussy. She got a hot towel to clean up and we visited for a short bit, listening to blues music then back to OCD. Damn she loves lollipops keeping perfect time with the music! After 10 minutes on went the cover and she went to CG. Nice to watch her enjoy riding, playing with a very nice set of tits and then adding some spanking. Another 10 minutes and it was a flip to mish and a nice long ride to completion. Time for a shower and time to leave. While I enjoyed the time it was way to short, went by far to fast, Never got to K9, extended daty, or a couple of others. Next time! Did I mention she is OCD!
She would like to make Wichita a regular stop if there is enough interest.

Recommendation: Yes, definitely. She loves what she does and aims to please.

Quote Reply