Phone: (256) 346-8554
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/2313554
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 302 Gray Street
(Downtown Houston)
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: (see ad on adult search)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pictures on her ad look nice. However I never got the chance to see her in person.
Recommendation: No

Never ever pay up front.
So you are looking for a Asian Lady to see. Look up reviews here and on OH2 for SheSquirts. You won’t be disappointed.
She also won't steal your money or waste your time at her place.
That's all Adult Search is anymore, just scammers pulling that same bullshit. It's actually an industry all to itself. I saw a YouTube video on it where this guy fucks with the scammers all day long. These scams for ebay cards come in different scenarios, not just the hobby. First two questions you have to ask if she looks looks to good: 1.) Deposit?, 2.) Ebay gift card? Then you have to demand a pic with her holding up a certain number of fingers to her face to prove she's really the girl in the ad. If a girl has posted her pic in her ad (for real), then she has nothing to hide at that point and she shouldn't refuse. I'd say 9 out of 10 good looking girls on Adult search are scammers these days. It's a joke, but I guess adult search is making its money...
Coincidence she asked me to send $50 as a deposit. I was reading the sexworkers thread on reddit and they say deposits are increasingly common now? I paid one to a really highly reviewed provider (also "Verified" on Adultsearch) and still never been able to schedule an appointment yet...
@Videoman, you should’ve realized it was a scam when looking at location and it states; Houston, United States (New York City).

Glad you figured it out before it was too late, we live and learn.

Also what Double Eagle said, She Squirts does not disappoint nor does Bebe.

~Slice
SheSquirts is pretty old from what he's looking for by at least 30yrs+. Her butt also looks terrible.