URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=191007
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Near B8
Activities: Shower, Convo, GFE, LFK, DATY, BBBJx2, CIMx2, MSOG, Shower again
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Well toned, large well done MM, 5'4" ish, she's a beauty, tan soft skin, close to a milf, nice ass. I like her bubbly personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Took a lot of work to copy the Physical Description to THE ROS I bet??

Anyway we all know Alyssa well and her skills but your review skills could use some improvement.
She's not Hispanic. She openly voices her hatred for the Spanish language and her inability to speak it. She's a trumptard too, so I'm sure she'll hate you for that. 😆
So she loves him...or hates him?
She's not Hispanic. She openly voices her hatred for the Spanish language and her inability to speak it. She's a trumptard too, so I'm sure she'll hate you for that. �� Originally Posted by DeathbyChilly
Does any of that make any difference? And I'm talking about the racial/political remarks you've made. Trashing providers who have an apparently genuine, classy reputation seems to be a "dead end." But you've not been around long, so perhaps it will take some time.

Dude... Are you competing with LOTR with this review? Took me the better part of the day to read that ROS!
Can't wait for the sequel.
She's not Hispanic. She openly voices her hatred for the Spanish language and her inability to speak it. She's a trumptard too, so I'm sure she'll hate you for that. 😆 Originally Posted by DeathbyChilly
On her latest Ad on OH2 she states she is a Republican (so is Romney, Collins, Murkowski and Cheney none of which support Trump) and there is no mention of her supporting Trump.
Pretty sure she has/had Trump2020 or 2024 in her ad signature. Not great to mix personal views with business, but it's her independent business. So self-selection and move-on in either direction.
  • bbkid
  • 05-06-2021, 06:51 AM
Got Fucking Damn guys! What the fuck does a providers political views have to do with any of this???

Are y'all paying her to sit and talk to you?