Trump is bombing his own town halls.

Trump’s towhalls have been terrible. He seems low energy. He’s definitely not cognitively fully there. He can’t put together a response to any questions that aren’t repeats of stuff he just spews and rambles together. He seems to just be making stuff up as he goes without even considering what he’s saying.

No wonder he isn’t doing any interviews. At lest he can keep going on and calling Fox, no one there will bother to correct him, state a fact or ask him a real question.
Sad indeed.

The lack of real political discourse in this country is alarming.

GOP needs to put Donnie on the sidelines and get back to the business of governing our nation.

And if you think Trump bombed his townhall, wait til you see what he does to the next hurricane! LOLLING!
So, are you saying that not answering questions and instead awkwardly dancing and playing music for 38 minutes in a town hall a few weeks before the election is not normal behavior? LOL

For those who think that stupid old con artist is cognitively fit to serve as president for 4 years, I will just repeat what Trump always warns to those who may not vote for him, "you should have your head examined."
He dropped a dumb bomb on himself at the Univison one.

Washington — Former President Donald Trump insisted that the Jan. 6 attack, when his supporters stormed the Capitol and assaulted scores of law enforcement officers, was not a day of violence, but a "day of love" when "nothing" was "done wrong."

The Republican presidential nominee was asked about the assault on the Capitol at a Univision town hall on Wednesday, where a voter who said he used to be a registered Republican but was troubled by Trump's behavior during the riot said the former president could still win his vote.

"I want to give you the opportunity to try to win back my vote. OK?" said the voter. "Your — I'm going to say — action and maybe inaction during your presidency, and the last few years, sort of, was a little disturbing to me. What happened Jan. 6 and the fact that, you know, you waited so long to take action while your supporters were attacking the Capitol. ... I'm curious how people so close to you and your administration no longer want to support you, so why would I want to support you? If you would answer these questions for me I would really appreciate it, and give you the opportunity. You know, your own vice president doesn't want to support you now."

Trump responded by blasting former Vice President Mike Pence, saying he "totally disagreed with him on what he did," an apparent reference to Pence's refusal to reject the Electoral College votes after the 2020 presidential election. Pence has repeatedly — and accurately — said he had no constitutional authority to do anything but accept the results, withstanding repeated attacks from Trump and Trump's supporters.

Trump said of his supporters who came to Washington on Jan. 6, "They didn't come because of me — they came because of the election. They thought the election was a rigged election, and that's why they came."

Everyone knows the mouthpiece that said "rigged election."