URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: office building
Activities: bodyrub level 1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cindy is beautiful I use to see her regularly then stopped and came back 10 years later and she still looked amazing a little more thick but in all the right places. She's about 5ft 9inches.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the Cindy that used to adv on BP? That said " I have double D's and they are spectacular!"
Nice review. Does she allow tit sucking and/or pussy play?
Dude she may have a good body but she is not pretty...
she use to allow titty sucking she hasn't since covid
Agree to disagree i think she's pretty I also prefer older so i am bias
Nice review. Does she allow tit sucking and/or pussy play? Originally Posted by Beefstix
yes she allows pussy play
Is this the Cindy that used to adv on BP? That said " I have double D's and they are spectacular!" Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Yes I discovered her on BP 11 years ago she use to do those silly ads i always thought they were code for something
So is she only available when the ad is up?
I have seen her a couple times, and while she is only "L1", and will not do anything else, the fact she hops on you and grinds on your junk while you play with her nice rack puts her on the upper end of the L1s in my book. She is a family lady tho, and talks about her family quite a bit, but I do recommend her even if she is older.
I have seen her a couple times, and while she is only "L1", and will not do anything else, the fact she hops on you and grinds on your junk while you play with her nice rack puts her on the upper end of the L1s in my book. She is a family lady tho, and talks about her family quite a bit, but I do recommend her even if she is older. Originally Posted by PelvicThrust
she does talk about her daughter.....aaaallllloootttt but the grind is worth it
So is she only available when the ad is up? Originally Posted by Ggbpv0
yeah and she's very limited lately like only Monday and Tuesday I think she has another business or is a bored trophy wife. But she's been at it awhile
Don't believe there is another business unless you count the daughter's success. While she does enjoy the visits from some guys, this is not someone who does this exclusively for fun. If it was the offerings would be better for the select few. IMHO