goodbye eccie ill miss you all

Now let me just say this I am not one to air out anyones dirty laundry but everyone has their limits and mine well....times up

I have to leave the due to a bat crazy person you no her as BUSTED AMY.
She has put out my personal info while making lies up aswell to the world/ clients and can not be trusted.
I will not take any chances when it comes to my safety or children. she has threated to call CPS and involve my family and the list goes on and on. I can no longer entertain jealous people.
I have a great man in my life who will do and buy anything for me and for some its hard to sit back and watch others be happy while on the way to their dreams.
For the record I am not being ran off I am simply letting go and starting a new chapter in my life, while the craziness she stirred up dies down.

Soory for the drama eccie but I am not one to be pushed around or eat others shit with a smile on my face.

Its been real. Everyone PLAY NICE and BE SAFE!!!! oxoxoxox !!!!!!!
  • linux
  • 03-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Over/Under is eight days, folks. Place your bets.
You can't quit without posting some taint 1st. Them's the laws....
This thread sounds more like an alert...
Under! Adios. And what I tell you know is true, thats why you are leaving
you win amy I lose lol is that what you want to hear lol there it is feel better??mmmmm

Guess what bitch I still look better then you on my worst day!! hahaheaaha I know it hard being ugly but those are the card u were dealt deal wit it. bye now
Yep, I asked you not to bring this here. To coexist, and you couldn't. Talking about all the pull you have and some others. I wanted to just co exist, I begged you to just leave me alone, you are a heavy burdon with alot of baggage, and I can't babysit anymore, I can't do favors anymore. I actually felt as if you were a user, hell you come to me when you are broke (many times, rich man my ass), and I'm there. I thought our friendship (what it once was) could let us coexist, but you won't let it. I am not ugly, I can tell many here who you would sit and call ugly lol, and you know I know. Its good to have high self esteem, but you are on "whiskey" (and we know what we are talking about) pretty bad. Maybe this is a time to get yourself together!
Beauty is skin deep, you have a ugly evil personality. Unless it benefits you! You need to learn not to treat people like they owe you, I did for you as a friend, not anything else!
Guess what bitch I still look better then you on my worst day!! hahaheaaha I know it hard being ugly but those are the card u were dealt deal wit it. bye now Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
  • linux
  • 03-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Beauty is skin deep Originally Posted by bustyamy
LOL.

First, Amy, you clearly win the award for both skin depth and the sheer amount of skin it must take to cover your body.

Secondly, you have one of the shittiest attitudes of any provider on this entire forum. You've barely been back a few days and you're involved in multiple dramatic, bitchy, name-calling, giant turd threads.

Your lizard brain literally makes you incapable of anything else. You find yourself in these situations, look up from the bowl of mayonnaise you're having for lunch, and think "what happened?" Everybody seems to know but you. I want you to try something. It'll be difficult for you. And no, I don't mean walking for five minutes every day. Try to imagine that maybe you're the problem.
Now let me just say this I am not one to air out anyones dirty laundry but everyone has their limits and mine well....times up

I have to leave the due to a bat crazy person you no her as BUSTED AMY.
She has put out my personal info while making lies up aswell to the world/ clients and can not be trusted.
I will not take any chances when it comes to my safety or children. she has threated to call CPS and involve my family and the list goes on and on. I can no longer entertain jealous people.
I have a great man in my life who will do and buy anything for me and for some its hard to sit back and watch others be happy while on the way to their dreams.
For the record I am not being ran off I am simply letting go and starting a new chapter in my life, while the craziness she stirred up dies down.

Soory for the drama eccie but I am not one to be pushed around or eat others shit with a smile on my face.

Its been real. Everyone PLAY NICE and BE SAFE!!!! oxoxoxox !!!!!!! Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Doesn't exactly sound definitive.

For the record I'm taking the "after I've slept on this I'm not letting that bitch run me off" under.
First off...... there has to be a line before legitimate understand can be taken...... it's in the forum guidelines somewhere I'm sure.....

Second..... this one can get out of hand in a hurry..... so let me get out in front and say keep the personal info, personal attacks and speculations off of this thread please....... I'll make it easy.... THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING ANYONE ON THIS THREAD GETS....... this can be useful, but it WILL stay within the rules please......
I blame Obama.
@ JAD - before this thread becomes a serious train wreck lets lock it since the following has been achieved:

1) we know that Cassandra is leaving due to some drama between her and Amy.
2) Amy has replied adding credibility to the said drama mentioned by Amy.

Nothing more needs to be added.