Client preferences ladies?

Do you ladies prefer older younger or somewhere in between? Just curious lol
I def prefer older or somewhere in between.. young guys are almost always not my type..
Middle aged men are my favorite. A respectful senior citizen is better than a cocky douche bag in his 20s that looks like a model for GQ.
hows bouts a ...cocky ...plastic man who looks like a ...garbage truck driver

IMHO I think it has to do with each providers experience. The younger guys tend to be immature, wanting to haggle on price/time/activities. Us older guys tend not to do this as we are experienced and have layed the game, so we know the rules. Just my two cents here.
I Prefer My Men a bit older then myself. They seem to be more gentlemanly, however I have cum across some younger men who also fall into that category.
No girl is gonna say they like younger guys on a website where 95% of the guys are middle aged to older men lmao
  • NC-17
  • 10-28-2015, 06:19 AM
No girl is gonna say they like younger guys on a website where 95% of the guys are middle aged to older men lmao Originally Posted by Seanross26
Exactly. And I know for a fact older men are preferred by some because some tend not to go for seconds during HR appts. This has been validated by sooooany reviews where the guys didn't have the energy for MPOPS.
I think both Johnnies and Providers just want a good safe time with a respectfully person.
Providers prefer the jimmies with $$$$ , bottom line . They dont give a you know what how old we be!
Even in my personal life I prefer older men. I don't see why a girl wouldn't.
Things that I find in the older men I date that attracts me to them:
  • respectful
  • emotional stablility
  • financially secure
  • often more confident and self assured
  • more likely to be into traditional gender roles like I am
  • can offer mentoring/guidance
  • they know what they want and what they bring to the table
  • usually not into the bar/club/partying scene
  • ambitious
  • intelligent
  • chivalrous
  • maturity
  • lots of life/sexual/BDSM experience
  • well established in life and career
These are just some examples. Do all older men have these qualities? No. Do some younger men posses these qualities? Sure. But the pool of men in their mid-30s-50s has much more potential than the pool of the boys my age.
Even in my personal life I prefer older men. I don't see why a girl wouldn't.
Things that I find in the older men I date that attracts me to them:
  • respectful
  • emotional stablility
  • financially secure
  • often more confident and self assured
  • more likely to be into traditional gender roles like I am
  • can offer mentoring/guidance
  • they know what they want and what they bring to the table
  • usually not into the bar/club/partying scene
  • ambitious
  • intelligent
  • chivalrous
  • maturity
  • lots of life/sexual/BDSM experience
  • well established in life and career
These are just some examples. Do all older men have these qualities? No. Do some younger men posses these qualities? Sure. But the pool of men in their mid-30s-50s has much more potential than the pool of the boys my age. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
What about us guys in our sixties? We have all of that plus social security benefits!!!
I won't say never but 60s is pushing it for a personal relationship. Just for play no problem! There's a client in his 70s that I see. He literally looks like he's in his late 50s.
I won't say never but 60s is pushing it for a personal relationship. Just for play no problem! There's a client in his 70s that I see. He literally looks like he's in his late 50s. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Downside of sixties. Comprehension and eye sight. Missed that you were talking about personal relationship. You're right, I wouldn't date an old guy like me either!
Yeah well I started out talking about clients since it was relevant to the question but then everyone jumps in with "of course the hookers all going to say they prefer old guys!". Like no. Some of us just prefer older men.
The easy answer is that the hooks prefer middle-aged men because they are at the peak of earning power, have the most to lose by getting out of line behaviorally, and (sometimes) aren't physically distasteful to the point of being nauseating.

I think the hook bustybabygirl makes the most believable points relative to her preferences, I sort of believe what she says.