??? I have a question ???

I'll be coming to Dallas tonight and I was just wondering where the safest part of town to book a hotel ?? Let me know I appreciate your feedback xoxo RM
Most providers chose the north Dallas area, stay away from the south side, irving and arlington.
Try the Casa De La Prolon...it's free! WOW, aren't you an eyefull!
Hotels around the Galleria, hotels north of I-635, hotels in Addison along Midway, Arapaho roads, hotels on the Tollway north of I-635.

How long you gonna be here?
Try the Casa De La Prolon...it's free! WOW, aren't you an eyefull!
Hotels around the Galleria, hotels north of I-635, hotels in Addison along Midway, Arapaho roads, hotels on the Tollway north of I-635.

How long you gonna be here? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I agree , Both safe and good for buisness ..
Who knows im not sure call me xoxo
Awesome photos!

Welcome to Dallas and the areas mentioned are good suggestions.

The entire area known here as the Galleria is located near the intersection of I-635 and the Tollway. There are plenty of safe hotels including the 2 different Hilton Hotels and the one on the north side is a lot easier for clients to find and visit.

If you choose to venture downtown, there are several off the I-35 corridor near Market Center Blvd including a Sheraton that is very nice. Dallas has a history of many conventions so many of the large chains have nicely kept, albeit older, complexes.

Hopefully you see this in time to find a good place!

If you have more serious questions, I hope you find time to PM one of the female staff members here such as Fawn or Elizabether Whispers. They both can point you in the right direction and also give you advice on what and who to avoid in DFW.

Good luck! have fun!

Love a girl without a plan...think I'm in trouble...
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Agreed...hell to the YES...what other info do you have on her, LL? (friggin' laughing here...)
Hotels around the Galleria, hotels north of I-635, hotels in Addison along Midway, Arapaho roads, hotels on the Tollway north of I-635. Originally Posted by Prolongus
This is prob the best area overall .
Agreed...hell to the YES...what other info do you have on her, LL? (friggin' laughing here...) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Simple Google of her number shows her as having just visited Houston and she has reviews there. It appears she is a California gal who has decided to go on tour and is making Dallas her next stop.