Do men get what is going on with a provider or care?

I tend to talk too much when my anxiety is peaking and wondering if men think about that when they see someone for the first time? I know you feel it too but it’s different.
Didn't we just do this last week?
I do have to hand it to the ladies that can do IOP with a guy they have seen for the first time 10-15 minutes prior, that is why it is good to have a nice phone conversation or even a M&G before any appointment is made, to get out all those jitters. If her screening is good and the guy is respectful and has great hygiene in person, then ladies that do not wish to do that should know that accepting an appointment and taking a guy's donation is pretty much the courage a provider needs to cure the anxiety she feels and show him a great time.
WHAT?
IOP is way over rated, fake and who really likes to be lied too? If anyone is getting paid to do a job; do the job! All I expect is for the provider to do what was/is agreed upon!
I do not need to talk, or perform any foreplay on her! God, why make it like a relationship!! If so I will just get married!
Thanks just curious if realize that we have stuff going too and realize the situation. Thanks for your reply.
Not to be rude, but this is the guys "hobby". They aren't paying us to vent our anxieties to. They want drama free fun. They get a whole lot of b.s. in their RW, why on earth would they want to deal with it here? I'm not saying you can't become friends with a client or two and maybe discuss some RW happenings, but for the most part, I think that if you are experiencing anxiety you should probably refrain from seeing clients. It happens. We all have "off" days. Those days find something else to do rather than risk not vibing, over sharing or just plain weirding the guy out. Just my 2 cents.
Guys don't need to "get" what's going on with us, nor do they care.
We are here to give them a break from the "bored/board" room. It should, for the most part be about them, not us.
We do know you guys have shit going on. Forgive us if we feel like we should talk about something more exciting or sexy, like our penises. After all we're paying for it
Deja Vu
  • L.A.
  • 09-11-2018, 05:59 AM
I've thought about what it must be like for a provider not knowing who is on the other side of the door.
As a client we get to pick and choose from a bunch of reviews and pics so we have some idea of who we're going to see. Even then, I still get nervous on a first time meeting.
The only advice I have (not that you asked for it) is that if a few minutes of talking helps then do that but don't make it about anything negative. I've found that if I am talking to a provider during the first few minutes that some physical contact really makes it better. It can be as simple as rubbing my leg or arm while we chat for a minute.
No they don’t care and they shouldn’t they are paying us
If you're a provider and you start telling me all kinds of personal shit I won't see you, and certainly not again if this is in session. If you've got time to bitch and moan or tell me a out your troubles, you have time where my dick could be in your mouth instead.
Its a complicated job. I'm here to tell you I couldn't do it. But providers ARE doing it and IMO they must check RW out at the door. That's part of the deal. Providers are paid the allow clients to check out of RW within obvious limits. Kenadall4U is right.
As an older not in great shape guy I am constantly amazed on some provider give great IOP and I like that. And yes sometimes a chatty girl does make me think she is trying a bit harder and so I go with it, maybe even steer it to sex talk...
I may be in the minority but I always feel better talking a bit first and getting to know the person. Yes it's about the almighty dollar but I enjoy a meaningful conversation. But at the same time if I were to enter a room and be smothered with passion? OMG! who cares!