Hotel's

Can anyone let me know of the nice safe hotels in Plano thank you in advance 😄😄😄
I haven't been in Plano in a while, but the few times I was there or when I am in an unfamiliar area I try to use Motel 6. They are not as expensive as LaQuinta and still reasonably clean.
The Plano Motel 6 at Park & 75 is not hobby friendly. Avoid!!!
You should post this in the ladies infoshare or Powder Room. You'll have better advice and help.
Hi I have been close to going there to see Asian independents but always felt to shady to follow through. Seems like a setup.
I've met several ECCIE ladies at the group of hotels located at the intersection of Preston Rd and W Plano Parkway like the LaQuinta, two different Extended Stay hotels, Courtyard by Marriott etc.

The Extended Stay rooms have always been nicely furnished with a large flatscreen TV, kitchen, living room area with cushy sofa, comfy bed, fridge etc. There's ample parking out back and there's an 24/7 IHOP, Taco Bell, Fossil Creek liquor store, QuikTrip, and a NTB about a 2 minute walk away. You'll have plenty to eat & drink. You will also be able to fill up on gas and get your car fixed.
a NTB about a 2 minute walk away. You'll have plenty to eat & drink. You will also be able to fill up on gas and get your car fixed. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Or host clients who are getting their cards fixed. I've always thought a great business plan would be to set up an incall next to or near an oil-change place.
Or host clients who are getting their cards fixed. I've always thought a great business plan would be to set up an incall next to or near an oil-change place. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
As someone who has had to wait a frustratingly long time at an autoshop while the oil was changed in my car, that sounds like a delightful idea. Hats off to you, Sir L.
PM me .. i have a list
Dallas has the best info always ..