I had a dream that a preternaturally large alligator ate LustyBustyGina38FF while she dived off of the shallow end of a pool located at the back of a Motel 6. Can't get the visual out of my mind!

This dream has been haunting me and so maybe if I confess, it'll stop popping up in my mind.

Been having some really vivid (and sometimes a little bit crazy) dreams as of late.

And yes, although I have no idea who Lusty BustyGina38FF is except her Eccie board presence always seems to be very pleasant and helpful, she was indeed eaten (in one swallow!) by a huge alligator in the backwoods of Alabama. Can still visualize the woods in the back of the motel where the dinosaurs lived.

So any of you dream of the demimonde? For the past few weeks, I've had strange dreams of smallish bordellos in western town type of settings. Think "deadwood." Soiled doves type of settings.

Lots of garters and stocking with bustier's.

Any of you having provocative dreams as of late?

And Gina,

Hope that this topic isn't an embarrassment to you. Actually, you dove off of the board in a magnificent fashion and if remembering correctly, my movie before bedtime might have been that newer Jurassic one.

It's Friday, right?

Elisabeth
lol I love having vivid dreams. Thanks for sharing yours with us, Elisabeth.

Although in real life, I have no doubt that in your aforementioned situation, it would be LustyBustyGina destroying and eating the preternaturally large alligator. She is a very successful, accomplished, and confident woman..not to mention beautiful as well.
I don't even know what to say , But EW I'v been watching a show called Hell On Wheels based in 1856 this week
so maybe Deadwood fits in very well .
Glad I'm being dreamed about some way some how ..

let me know if you keep dreaming about me , may be That alligator will spit me out lol

This dream has been haunting me and so maybe if I confess, it'll stop popping up in my mind.

Been having some really vivid (and sometimes a little bit crazy) dreams as of late.

And yes, although I have no idea who Lusty BustyGina38FF is except her Eccie board presence always seems to be very pleasant and helpful, she was indeed eaten (in one swallow!) by a huge alligator in the backwoods of Alabama. Can still visualize the woods in the back of the motel where the dinosaurs lived.

So any of you dream of the demimonde? For the past few weeks, I've had strange dreams of smallish bordellos in western town type of settings. Think "deadwood." Soiled doves type of settings.

Lots of garters and stocking with bustier's.

Any of you having provocative dreams as of late?

And Gina,

Hope that this topic isn't an embarrassment to you. Actually, you dove off of the board in a magnificent fashion and if remembering correctly, my movie before bedtime might have been that newer Jurassic one.

It's Friday, right?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Wow Sir , thank you so much , hope will meet soon
Nice to know how you feel about my persona ,so sweet to hear this made my night

lol I love having vivid dreams. Thanks for sharing yours with us, Elisabeth.

Although in real life, I have no doubt that in your aforementioned situation, it would be LustyBustyGina destroying and eating the preternaturally large alligator. She is a very successful, accomplished, and confident woman..not to mention beautiful as well. Originally Posted by VeryClean
A lady dreaming of another lady. Am I the only one getting turned on? Do you see the analogy and message here, Elizabeth? Subconsciously you are the alligator eating Gina: you know what the dream is telling you.
wow, must be the "preternaturally greenish brown moon" time of year :^}
that is one wild dream. ir's better than the ones i have been having lately.

for those of us who have to look it up.....
"The preternatural or praeternatural is that which appears outside or beside the natural. It is "suspended between the mundane and the miraculous". Wikipedia"
I don't even know what to say , But EW I'v been watching a show called Hell On Wheels based in 1856 this week
so maybe Deadwood fits in very well .
Glad I'm being dreamed about some way some how ..

let me know if you keep dreaming about me , may be That alligator will spit me out lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You were the star of the dream which there was no way this story could be told without mentioning you.

Since I have a few moments before having to go in a different direction, will share some more.

So I've been having these bordello type of dreams. Old houses. Sex workers. In that dream, there was this old hotel. Not a Motel 6 but something funky.

A place where we would NEVER be. lol

And all of the ladies there were no-faced type of younger, often half naked, and sluttier types. Didn't know any names. But we were together, you weren't in that scenario, you just appeared at the very end.

There were dinosaurs in the hills behind the property. And all of the other stuff that varies in weird dreams. I just remember you walking up to a bunch of us speaking, saying hello, and me wanting to see your breasts.

The men and folks who know me know that I'm not bisexual. Heck, most of the time, I'm rarely even bi-curious but you have a lovely body and somehow ... those thoughts must have entered into my psyche somehow. And I asked if I could just touch your breasts.

You were wearing a type of 50's outfit. Very fancy and nice. Tight skirt and one of those tops that tie underneath your bosoms and show a bit of mid-drift.

And you said, "Sure Elisabeth! But I just want to take a dip in the pool!" And you took off your top and underneath, you had this classical pink gingham (Think Beach Blanket Bingo movie!) bikini.

Stepped up onto the diving board and all of the younger ladies, in their short dresses and vulgar attitudes, were watching from the second floor balcony because you were more like a movie star, in a way.

And when you dove in, this huge mouth of an alligator came up and you basically dove into his mouth. And he disappeared underneath the water.

I woke up and haven't been able to get the visual out of my mind for like 2 weeks. Seriously.

At the very end, I remember two other ladies walking up behind me and they were alaine and someone else. No faces. Just knew they were well known Eccie females and no one could believe that our dear Gina had just been eaten!!!

So that was it.

Whhoooo ... already feeling better.

Ha!
Elisabeth

wow, must be the "preternaturally greenish brown moon" time of year :^}
that is one wild dream. ir's better than the ones i have been having lately.

for those of us who have to look it up.....
"The preternatural or praeternatural is that which appears outside or beside the natural. It is "suspended between the mundane and the miraculous". Wikipedia" Originally Posted by pmdelites
It's a very good word, isn't it?

I have a crazy dream story to share.

This was back in the late 1990's.

I lived in a tiny little 13k population town in another state.
I worked in a linen press factory, a job I only briefly held
and hated every minute.

I had a coworker, Nancy. I did not know her outside of
work, but she was cool and she was very social.

Anyway.....I have this super vivid dream one night that
I am walking, and Nancy drives up in an older orange
very vintage looking car. Like an old 1960's British
sports car of some kind. The windows are painted
"Nancy and company". She is sitting on the right side,
and she pulls over to give me a ride.

I get in, and Nancy tells me that the car was made
in the UK and that is why the steering wheel is on
the right side. I woke up, dream was over and I went
to work.

I get to work, and sit in the break room with everyone.
Nancy is sitting there, and she announces that her
sister and brother in law just got a Jaguar car,
imported from the UK.

I have tons of crazy psychic dream stories like that.
My mind picks up the most random stuff, and I dream
about it. Too bad I can't figure out lotto numbers.
elisabeth, you must be doing a long of reading of eccie posts and thinking about those providers for those thoughts to be embedded so deeply in your dreams.

also amazing that it's stayed w/ you so strongly/vividly for the last two weeks. most intense or strange or erotic dreams are gone from my memory w/in hours of waking up.

if those thoughts dont go away and they're bothering you, might want to talk w/ a counselor/therapist. something is poking your mind.

searching the web for "what is meaning of diving into a reptile", i found these snippets from here...
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spi...olism-meaning/
"...Ancient beliefs hold the Alligator and Crocodile protect ancient knowledge and wisdom that reaches back to our primal DNA and beyond.

Lightworkers tell us that Alligator has a close affinity to the Earth Mother in that this spirit also protects those under its guidance. Crocodile is not easily fooled and brings a lesson of patience, particularly during new beginnings.
Animal Spirits do not simply consume for fun – they eat when necessary, moving slowly and surely, wasting nothing; this provides these creatures with the additional symbolic value of frugalness. Life offers us all manner of “soul” food, and we need to take our time integrating it."
Lusty BustyGina38FF...was indeed eaten...by a huge alligator Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well, now I have something in common with a huge alligator!

Now Miss EW has me dreaming of being eaten up..lol
Wow! I'm away from lurking for a couple of days and look what I missed! I'll need to go check and see if Mr. Muki has a new installment up. . .
I also had a dream about LustyBustyGina38FF being eat'n....DATY and licked, and kissed and sucked... and ..... yummy
I don't see her staying at a motel 6 though.