Ladies, where online are you finding most of your dates?

So, it’s been over a year since the fallout began from FOSTA/SESTA. Some folks believe Eccie traffic is down. Switter also seems to be less popular than it was back when Eccie was dark. OH2 has a small base, but it’s still less popular than E, at least in Dallas.

Where are most ladies finding clients these days? Is the industry more fragmented than before, such that there is no clear front runner? I remember in years past ladies would say they don’t rely on one source. Has it gotten worse?
Bump, I too would like to know to be on the know lol
For years eccie and p411 were my bread and butter, slowed down majorly over the years. Now its equal for me between eccie and oh2 and not so much on p411.
80% of the new guys they are “ I found you on Twitter” but I know is not good to put your eggs in only one basket that’s why I don’t neglect ECCIE, plus I get business here as well, every time i get a review or post an ad I get appointments but definitely Twitter is number one for me and for so many ladies that don’t even have a profile here anymore.
Tryst is getting there not yet though. Good place to have all the useful info and send it in only one link.
P411 yes, I love the available now feature it works very well for me. (They key: be actually available NOW!! )
Switter is dead, is the platform no very user friendly. OH2 I’ve had some but more guys asking me go tour San Antonio or Austin is like sorry I don’t ever tour. I love Dallas ❤️
I see mainly regular or repeat clients. If I do see a new friend they generallycontsct here based off my participation in the forums. P411 is pretty decent but definitely not what it used to be . My business has certainly evolved the last decade. I’m very happy with how things are going
Thank you ladies for your input and keep it coming as I think this is a overall good topic for the community as we could all get something out of it (maybe new business avenues for the ladies and for the gents new avenues to meets new ladies).

The one that I keep hear is Twitter and I know what it is 😂 but how do the gents find the providers?
Eccie.net
Ourhome2.net
Preferred 411.com
Twitter.com
Switter.at
Tryst.link
Private Delights.ch
AdultSearch.com
AdultLook.com
rubratings.com
Slixa.com
Eros.com
Xlamma.com

This is a quick, short list...
There are more...

I get calls from every site that I have posted...
I keep business cards with me at all times when out and about...
If a gentlemen says hello...he gets a card...I get a call...
double post mistake...
Eccie
Oh2
Preferred 411
Twitter
Switter
Tryst
Private Delights
AdultSearch
AdultLook
RubRatings
Slixa
Xlamma
Eros Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
I was looking a little at RubRatings. I just don't know enough about it.

Most of my dates are with established friends. They are always great and I really appreciate them chosing to spend their time with me. I still get a fair amount of guests from ECCIE. Occasionally Twitter, p411 and OH2. Recently Private Delights and Tryst have shown some life. Switter is pretty much dead.

I thought about going back to Eros, but paying for the ad is difficult since most Visa type gift cards won't work. Plus they want your DL, which isn't really an issue, except they seem to keep getting raided by the FBI. With Slixa and some of the others, I guess I'm just reluctant to pay for advertising. Linking anything to personal banking can freeze your accounts. Plus, you never know when the site will go dark.

The one that I keep hear is Twitter and I know what it is 😂 but how do the gents find the providers? Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
I have the same issue. It’s not easy to identify new ladies there. I do search #datedallas, but the ladies I follow don’t have a consistent “code” to indicate they’re a SW.
When I tour Dallas I see my regs that's what keep's me coming back each month and is about all my business
I use
Eccie
Eors mostly all New Gent's
P411 but I'v notice a lot of Gent's act are gone now .
Slixa
PD
OH2
TOB for Deenver & P411 is good there.
When I tour Dallas I see my regs that's what keep's me coming back each month and is about all my business
I use
Eccie
Eors mostly all New Gent's
P411 but I'v notice a lot of Gent's act are gone now .
Slixa
PD
OH2
TOB for Deenver & P411 is good there.
I'll never use Twitter for the same reason I never booked off of Switter. Too much uncertainty and GPS. Plus I kind of hate social media like Twitter and FB. Using tools with such a reputation for invading privacy in a hobby that requires discretion seems stupid to me.

If a lady isn't on ECCIE and/or P411 I just keep looking.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2019, 02:45 AM
For Texas there is no better than eccie, Twitter is one big fluff party with a bunch of dummies agreeing to every post.
I see a lot of ladies advertising on twitter but I'm not sure if they are actually providers. A lot of girls are just content creator (camshows, snapchat, onlyfans) and just want you to pay for access to see them.