Amp section gone wild

I am sure a lot of the Co-Ed folks do not go to the Amp section but that forum has gone straight down hill due to a member “Pussy Snob” posts . He is doing everything possible to create chaos by basically violating every rule on this board. Harassment, calling members out by lies, spreading more lies about forced BBFS.

The RTM buttons have been abused, emails sent, and PM to Mods sent to no avail!!! Pussy Snob’s handle just came out of a 3 month ban and here we have to endure the harassment. It’s no longer about information, its an attack on every member on this board!

Leadership is needed. The forum has been hijacked by PS and even post of abuse to the AMP ladies by some of the members on this board and in general.

Those ladies need to be treated with respect just like any other human being and it makes me vomit to read the trash that is being spread!!

Feel free to comment because I am positive I will get a rebuttal soon and you will be able to see for yourself!!
I added two more users to my ignore list today. I don't know why, but everybody on that list lives, or at least Hobbies, east of 360.
I added 2 to my ignore list as well. Mostly the two that were doing the back and forth arguing. If they receive no attention from the others on the forum, perhaps they'l realize they are frozen out.
Kinda makes you long for the old days of ASPD or TSML.
I haven’t gotten through the whole thread (started on page 12, and working my way backwards), but this is a fascinating read:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2623004
That’s not the only thread!!
there was two threads that begged for Moderator attention, the one guy, who was banned, said he started his thread to get the attention of the Moderators. he said he had asked them many times, to act, and nobody would. he finally decided to sacrifice himself, I guess. I saw that he expected to be banned. it obviously worked. but the question is begged.. why are Moderators so SLOW to respond ANYWHERE on this Site?

and by the way, the Subject of that thread who was NOT banned, accused several guys (and more in other posts) of Human trafficking and forcible bareback rape.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=35
How they decided that one guy deserved all the blame is beyond me. It certainly looked to me like there were 3 or 4 that were deserving of attention from the Moderators. There were three other handles actively going at each other, all of which signed up in the month of July and one that signed up in April, but they seemed to know all about the AMP scene and the forum. How does that happen? Fast learners? But what do I know? All I do is read pretty much all the threads in the forum.
Just a couple of fucktard trolls trying to stir up some shit with fake profiles.
Odd how only amp guys chimed in.
Just a couple of fucktard trolls trying to stir up some shit with fake profiles. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Now how do you know which profiles are fake?
How they decided that one guy deserved all the blame is beyond me. It certainly looked to me like there were 3 or 4 that were deserving of attention from the Moderators. There were three other handles actively going at each other, all of which signed up in the month of July and one that signed up in April, but they seemed to know all about the AMP scene and the forum. How does that happen? Fast learners? Originally Posted by billw1032
I found that odd, too. the one guy that started the thread, and was banned, said he started the thread after many futile attempts to get Mod attention. now here we are, 24 hours later, and the Mods ban that other guy, after he creates more shit by spamming the entire AMP thread. so the first guy was "right" about the 2nd guy, but his Sword of Damocles proved fatal. he was banned for alerting Mods to the egregious behavior of the 2nd banned guy (the guy who said many of us in the AMP section are forcible bareback rapists)!