Cockold

Interested in trying a cockold with my curvy gf. Pm if you’re interested.
PM you
I think you mean cuckold. Cockold sounds like you're just describing the majority of the men who use this site.
Ha. Yes thanks
I think you mean cuckold. Cockold sounds like you're just describing the majority of the men who use this site. Originally Posted by TheOracle
🤭
Interested in trying a cockold with my curvy gf. Pm if you’re interested. Originally Posted by garyold
are you going to be the cuckolded man and another guy from here is gonna be the bull? (which sounds like you're gonna watch him have sex w/ your curvy gf)

or are you wanting him to be the cuckold and you be the bull? (which sounds like letting the guy watch)
are you going to be the cuckolded man and another guy from here is gonna be the bull? (which sounds like you're gonna watch him have sex w/ your curvy gf)

or are you wanting him to be the cuckold and you be the bull? (which sounds like letting the guy watch) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well the random guy from ECCIE wouldn't be much of a cuckold since that's not his gf LOL. He would just be watching two strangers get their freak on, he won't be getting cucked in anyway.

I'll take a leap of faith and guess that the OP wants to be cucked by watching his curvy gf fuck another guy from ECCIE.
In this context curvy is a very ambiguous word. Curvy, curvy? Or curvy, fat? I suspect that will make a substantial difference.
Can you PM her pics?
How are you going to use a cuckold with ur girl? Are u looking for a cuck or a bull? Either way it will be a boy.