Looking for a part time apartment/condo/townhouse rental- can help sublet through airbnb also

I lease my 4 bedroom house out on airbnb in Frisco/Plano and on occasion, need a place to stay. I would like it to be somewhat hobby friendly, but I am very part time and low low low volume. I'd be happy to bring my own bedding, etc. Very clean, extremely respectful, cautious and discreet. I'm even happy to share information of my listing for my home on airbnb & you can see it in person as well.

If it happens that the 2 of us are only there part time, I'd also be open to helping to get the place ready and listed on airbnb and help manage as well. i've had several apartments in Dallas that I've listed where airbnb bookings paid rent, bills and made an additional 500-900 per month on top of it being available for me on dates that I needed to use it.

Also, if anyone is interested while they are in town visiting- my home is available as well.
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2019, 01:37 PM
This is a good way to connect your RW privacy with your hooker life, don't do it! There's disturbed and jealous individuals here from both sides. All it takes is one and you're done
should they text you?