Trips

I know some of you ladies offer overnight stays etc. but have any of you ever taken a trip with someone? I've had a fantasy of taking a lady on a trip, say like a cruise or something. How many of you would be interested in doing something like that? I guess there are risks involved, for both parties, but just asking more out of curiosity at this point.
I wonder how much that would cost you in compensation for the lady? Would it be worth it?
I would think the price would have to consider the value of the trip and comfort level with the hobbyist.
Did it once. Best three days of my life.
Great idea!! Interested in what the ladies think.
7 or 8 years ago, I got to know a stripper pretty well (ITC)… I was talking to her one night and mentioned that I was going to New Orleans for business... She said she wanted to go, we both laughed and a couple of days later, I picked her up at her apartment and we headed to Love Field to catch a flight to New Orleans...

I paid for her flight, the hotel and food and drinks... We had a blast!!
There are lots of providers who enjoy going on cruises, vacations etc. They enjoy it so much that as long as you pay for their plane ticket, food, hotel room expenses etc. they will give you a great deal for their time. If the normal daily rate for her time is say $2000, she may agree to $1000 per day because she's also receiving a fully paid for vacation from you too.

There are even a few providers who may consider the vacation itself to be compensation enough and not demand any donation for their time. However these providers are rare because free vacation or not, they still need to make a living. They still need to pay rent and various other bills.
1. Took a lady to Atlantic City (20 yr ago). Paid for everything. No fee.
2. Took a lady to Winstar. 2 nights. Paid her 300 to gamble.
3. Took a lady to Cancun. 4 nights. Paid for trip. 1k for her compensation.
Sounds like it could be great fun if you knew the lady well enough.
I personally love traveling as long as we get to do cool stuff and we get along i don't see what would stop us.
As long as we've seen each other a few times had a few over nights of course whatever compensation is given is always between us of course
Sophia you are the only lady to respond so far. For most it must be that the loss of income would far outweigh the fun of the trip and giving extras on the trip wouldn’t be worth it.
It's definitely always worth it in my eyes...
Yes of course financials do put up a wall however we all know what it was when we signed up can't expect a girl to move around with you without some type of allowance offered
I went to Colorado with a client last year in August for 7 days . We made a road trip of it .....he did his thing during the day and I did mine then we would meet at the restaurant if our hotel each evening and eat dinner then go upstairs and play lol
Providers are not going to go on a multi-day trip without monetary compensation. Time equals money. Their time away from the business with a John that's not paying for her time is a loss. There would be guys lined up to Mars if they knew all they had to do is take a gal on vacation to get free services from her. It really doesn't matter if you are paying for the vacation. Add compensation to your expenses too.
On a few occasions, I've accompanied suitors on 24 hour or longer excursions and I'd absolutely do it again. Everything goes more smoothly when both companion and client clearly communicate expectations and boundaries. With an exclusive multi-day booking, it is understood that of course she will not be entertaining any one else during the trip.

Like others have mentioned, her rate for the time she's away from home and not accepting any other sessions has to make sense and no, that usually does not include just covering her flights, accommodations, and expenses while she's with you. As with overnights, rates for a multi-day date varies depending on the companion.