Any places for sex in the woods/nature?

Dfw area. We've done quickies while looking over our shoulders at some parks, but want to have a couple of hours of non worry sex in nature. Any thoughts?
Some remote state pars would be less risky that an urban park. But still plenty of risk, I’d think.
This would be up my alley if i could find a place!
It doesn't need to be a state park. It could even be a cabin in the woods with no nearby neighbors, or just a nice big patch of woods with easy access. In urban areas, the time of day matters greatly. Early morning is much easier, less crowded. But there's still enough activity that one can't spread a blanket and be nude for a couple of hours.
How about Lake Murray...in OK...but not far.

http://www.lake-murray.org/lodge-and-cabins/
Go to any state park, pay the 15 to 25 dollars for the camp site, pitch a tent, inflate the blow up mattress, put down the sheets, break out the toys / lube and do it like they do in the animal kingdom only coming out to stretch, get a drink or a bite to eat and then head back inside for more ZUG - ZUG.

NOW THAT IS A RUN ON SENTENCE
She wants open skies, no tent.
In this days you will get in trouble for shagging in public.
I agree. That's why I hoped someone here know of a secluded place. We have had quick pokes at Arbor Hills and Oak Point in plano. Butnot relaxing at all.
I've got some woods behind my house that you could borrow.
Take the rain fly off the tent.
I did a car date in the parking lot of Ripley's Believe it or Not today....is that close?
How about the nature preserve in Plano? Lots of secluded places for an adventurous couple with a blanket and picnic basket especially along the creek on the outer loop. You would need to perform a little recon first.

Ass
Can I watch ?
woods behind my house that you could borrow.[/QUOTE]
I go out in the backyard, lots of privacy