Dallas Visit

In town around October 20th and looking to show one of my best friends a great time for his 40th Bday. Ideally, I would like to have 2-3 providers for a couple hours to entertain him and well, myself as well. Maybe a long shot but I wanted to see if there would be some interest from any of the ladies here!
In town around October 20th and looking to show one of my best friends a great time for his 40th Bday. Ideally, I would like to have 2-3 providers for a couple hours to entertain him and well, myself as well. Maybe a long shot but I wanted to see if there would be some interest from any of the ladies here! Originally Posted by jrtitle
You need to post this in the ISO section. You'll yield better results.
Thanks for the tip
  • BLM69
  • 08-27-2019, 11:27 PM
You need to post this in the ISO section. You'll yield better results. Originally Posted by slubby
OP better give specifics on what he wants, never mind, the thirsty ones will respond to everything, everywhere out of your way to let you they're available
OP, you still got plenty of time. Start shopping, there are about 800 ladies on here and I am sure you shouldn’t have problem finding 2-3 ladies.