I hope y’all appreciate what you got here…

I moved from DFW to Phoenix several years ago. I made a lot of hobby buddies in DFW, both gals and dudes, and miss the scene out there. Strip clubs, independents, the socials, AMPs, DFW has it all. Here in Phoenix it’s a lot less fun, and there’s nothing like DFW Eccie. For all the bickering and whining on the boards here, at least you have this. Enjoy it and preserve it y’all!
Unless you travel outside to Texas and yes Dallas - you don’t see how bad others have it. Thanks for the reminder. Any “ go to”providers in Phoenix you think are petite and beautiful?
Please share their info ___________
Yes. The Los Angeles boards are dead.
Well, yeah, but you have one thing that we don't have.
At least if you get busted, it's still a misdemeanor, not a felony.
Well, yeah, but you have one thing that we don't have.
At least if you get busted, it's still a misdemeanor, not a felony. Originally Posted by mark77070
This!

But the point was we have this Board. It helps avoid pesky felony situations.

I fully realize Texas dominates ECCIE threads, to the point I think of it as a Texas Board. When I post in the political threads (National area), I name drop Texas Politicians as if everyone knows who I'm talking about. They typically do.
Hi guys! Sorry to butt in, but I'm brand new to eccie. I happen to live in Phoenix, but I'm going to be traveling to the DFW area. Was thinking about stopping for a little tour. Just hesitant because I don't know the scene there. Also, the the felony fact is concerning. Would you guys say it's still a good climate for an out-of-town gal?
Hi guys! Sorry to butt in, but I'm brand new to eccie. I happen to live in Phoenix, but I'm going to be traveling to the DFW area. Was thinking about stopping for a little tour. Just hesitant because I don't know the scene there. Also, the the felony fact is concerning. Would you guys say it's still a good climate for an out-of-town gal? Originally Posted by DesertRose
Do you have p411?

When guys contact you, you might want to check their review history.
The new law didn’t change any penalties for the ladies. It’s the guys who will get hit with a felony if they are caught soliciting. So, you may have guys that are a bit more careful in their initial interactions with you.

P411 is definitely a plus in this environment. I was communicating with a lady today who is not a P411 member, and isn’t currently active on any of the boards. Some things seemed a little off about the situation, and I backed away because I couldn’t confirm who I was dealing with. P411 would have closed the deal for me had she been a member.
Yes this is good advice P411 is good for both sides
Hi guys! Sorry to butt in, but I'm brand new to eccie. I happen to live in Phoenix, but I'm going to be traveling to the DFW area. Was thinking about stopping for a little tour. Just hesitant because I don't know the scene there. Also, the the felony fact is concerning. Would you guys say it's still a good climate for an out-of-town gal? Originally Posted by DesertRose
Yes... yes, you should definitely come...
I was just toured Scottsdale & Phoenix and the sites there are very dead
like all of them ..
EROS
Tryst
PD
P411
TNA
Used to travel a ton.

KA and Phoenix are clise to the birder which is the ultinate AMO/SC OR PROVIDER
Do you have p411?

When guys contact you, you might want to check their review history. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Thank you. Yes, I always screen anyway... Definitely in a different city.