Do the girls gossip about their clients with each other at studios?

My friend met a certain girl at a certain studio and was doing dirty deeds with her, allegedly. Anyway, she was about to have him enter raw but he stopped her and said he wants a condom because he thinks there is a high risk she and others might have STDs. Things became awkward after that. Allegedly this girl said she doesn't it do it raw with other guys, only with him. Reviews for this particular person says otherwise.

Will the girls start gossiping and treat him differently next time? Is he screwed when it comes to this particular studio?

Thanks
Why are you asking this and not your friend? Ooooooooooh, you're the friend, sorry.

Is this the same "friend" that you posted about being addicted to Studios? I suggest Dr Phil on that one.
Dear lord the internet is a weird place...

Tell your friend that yes, the girls are certainly gossiping about him and he has most likely already been banned from all studios within a 1273.82 mile radius of Dallas. I think I already saw on reddit that your friend has a small and dirty penis, is rude and smells of stale Munster. But it could be another one of your friends that the reddit thread is about.

Also, might mention to your friend that he (or she) should get their own individual Eccie account (link in bio) as I believe (yet refuse to confirm) that you posting on account of other people is a pointable offense here on Eccie.

Tell your friend that yes, the girls are certainly gossiping about him and he has most likely already been banned from all studios within a 1273.82 mile radius of Dallas. I think I already saw on reddit that your friend has a small and dirty penis, is rude and smells of stale Munster. But it could be another one of your friends that the reddit thread is about.

Also, might mention to your friend that he (or she) should get their own individual Eccie account (link in bio) as I believe (yet refuse to confirm) that you posting on account of other people is a pointable offense here on Eccie.

Dear lord the internet is a weird place... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Thanks for the advice. I never knew it was against the rules to post ok behalf of your friend. He's just afraid of being tracked.
Why are you asking this and not your friend? Ooooooooooh, you're the friend, sorry.

Is this the same "friend" that you posted about being addicted to Studios? I suggest Dr Phil on that one. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Yes this is the same friend. He took a break yesterday, allegedly, but he relapsed and did back to back today.
Yes, the girls at studios talk about clients.
Yes this is the same friend. He took a break yesterday, allegedly, but he relapsed and did back to back today. Originally Posted by ksalter123
I get it now. You're the "friend" and you're addicted to Studios and you worry that the girls are gossiping about you because you see them too much.

I hope you get the help you need sir.
1. whether adult sex workers gossip/talk w/ each other about their clients, this struck me as not very tactful...

"... because he thinks there is a high risk she and others might have STDs ..."
your friend should have stopped at "i'd rather be covered for fucking."
even if he has 100% proof positive that the "others" might have std's, just state what one wants and not why.

2. while "Multiple handles are not permitted" and "You are not to allow any other individual access to your account" (both from the guidelines),
i'm pretty sure you can pose questions for a friend all you want.

"posting for a friend who really digs guidelines, rules, boundaries, etc."
:^} :^} :^}
I get it now. You're the "friend" and you're addicted to Studios and you worry that the girls are gossiping about you because you see them too much.

I hope you get the help you need sir. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
The OP made a post about me a couple of months ago questioning my psychiatric health and saying that I should seek medical attention. The post disappeared strangely with no answers as to why. So be careful saying someone needs help or you may find yourself being reprimanded by eccie staff.

The talk about a friend reminds me of someone else who was on here but with my mental issues I'm having trouble remembering who🤔
Hell yea they talk about you but who cares. Especially when it comes to safe sex at a studio. Keep wrapping it up if you don’t want to eventually become a statistic.