URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Near TMF
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s short with a nice figure and a grabbable ass. Her pictures look like they were about four or five years ago and are a tad slimmer than she is now. At the end we talked and she said she likes American food, including hamburgers and tacos, lol. Natural C cups, shaved kitty. Didn’t notice any tats. Soft smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes

Asking for a friend...

Asking for a friend... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Fuck man.. they are bad with announcements and letting us know when they will be back. Ive been checking the site religiously for Selena but was told Sunday only evelyn and Selena was back Wednesday..

Thanks for the review bro. Did the booker tell you if she is still weekdays only? I know I can go ask.. but figured if you knew, can get the info here without bugging the booker for now

Thanks for the review bro. Did the booker tell you if she is still weekdays only? I know I can go ask.. but figured if you knew, can get the info here without bugging the booker for now Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Nice detailed review BigBob
Excellent review Bob!!! Selena sounds like a very fun young lady.
Selena the type who loves it dirty n raw, love giving her my seed. That dirt hole tight AF
Trying to screen but I keep getting it back that their email isn’t valid. Wack
Originally Posted by lumberjackeddd