State: Texas
Address: Details in the text message.
West of I35
Activities: DFK and all the usual acronyms
(read ROS for the spicy details)
Hair Length and Color: black, maybe mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian/Korean

Physical Description: 5.2, 95lbs, a beauty and graceful, very feminine and fragile, nice waistline and C size tits , a little ass, shaved delicate pussy, nice skin , always smiling, very pleasant, good spoken English.

Recommendation: Yes
I never tire of Nana's charms. She can be your soft romantic lover, or your insatiable sexy vixen. Without words, she will adopt to your fantasy.

Two aspects that resonated with me...
The first second is to be savored
Totally agree...that is a huge pleasure-point for me.
drove off with her juices taste still in my mouth
I refuse a mouth wipe; I tell her I want to taste her later, as I lick my lips. She giggles, but I hope she takes it as a compliment.

PS Your title jumped off the page. I thought you did a double with Lovely & Nana. LOL
Same here, Texoma. That would be an all-time double. Nana is one of the best on her own, though.
Same here, Texoma. That would be an all-time double. Nana is one of the best on her own, though. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Each of them is the best for their approach to the session. To me it would be a waste to have my senses overwhelmed by the two of them together.

Lovely is voraciously insatiable. Sometimes that's too much for me. (Other mongers wish every companion had her pse sexuality.)

Nana is divinely intense and responsive.

Lovely makes me feel used...like a boy-toy. Sometimes, I like that.

Nana makes me feel like a desired lover; so I leave feeling content, not whipped.

WALDT
Each of them is the best for their approach to the session. To me it would be a waste to have my senses overwhelmed by the two of them together.

Lovely is voraciously insatiable. Sometimes that's too much for me. (Other mongers wish every companion had her pse sexuality.)

Nana is divinely intense and responsive.

Lovely makes me feel used...like a boy-toy. Sometimes, I like that.

Nana makes me feel like a desired lover; so I leave feeling content, not whipped.

WALDT Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

It would be overwhelming to have a double whammy with Nana & Lovely, or a total mismatch. Who knows?

Sorry for the confusing title and the first best second was meant to be more like the first 10 or 15 best seconds .
I blame it on the few extra drinks that affected my editing skills and then, it was too late to fix.
If there's anyone who can make doubles with Nana and Lovely happen, it would have to be Big Bamboo
Wow nice review, can’t believe I missed it. Glad it’s within the 30 day window for me to comment on. Love it when Nana talks dirty BCD.
Wow nice review, can’t believe I missed it. Glad it’s within the 30 day window for me to comment on. Love it when Nana talks dirty BCD. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Dirty talk to sex is like adding spices to a bland dish.

• Daddy
  • 01-16-2024, 03:34 PM
could you DM the password to Green light?
I never tire of Nana's charms. She can be your soft romantic lover, or your insatiable sexy vixen. Without words, she will adopt to your fantasy.

Two aspects that resonated with me...
Totally agree...that is a huge pleasure-point for me.

I refuse a mouth wipe; I tell her I want to taste her later, as I lick my lips. She giggles, but I hope she takes it as a compliment.

PS Your title jumped off the page. I thought you did a double with Lovely & Nana. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Keyword stuffing for the eccie algorithm. Smart ...