Address: They will provide
Activities: everything but greek
Hair Length and Color: dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot 90ish lbs bigger titties on s small frame
Recommendation: Yes
Nana is addicting for sure. Nice review
How the heck do you get an appointment? When I texted to book, they don’t reply….or maybe they aren’t accepting new clients?
How the heck do you get an appointment? When I texted to book, they don’t reply….or maybe they aren’t accepting new clients? Originally Posted by dallasguy1231
You need to email them first as the number is not listed on their website. The number is provided to you after you’re cleared, even though it is listed above. And yes they may also not be accepting new clients.
You need to email them first as the number is not listed on their website. The number is provided to you after you’re cleared, even though it is listed above. And yes they may also not be accepting new clients. Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
Yeah I’m leaning towards not accepting new clients. I emailed first but got no answer, oh well.
  • cy88
  • 12-28-2023, 06:00 PM
Yeah I’m leaning towards not accepting new clients. I emailed first but got no answer, oh well. Originally Posted by dallasguy1231
Did you provide refferences?
I you have only been on eccie for 2 weeks nobody is going to see you at the amps.
  • Elrod
  • 12-30-2023, 10:26 AM
Nana is the staple for Greenlight. One of the best providers out there now
How the heck do you get an appointment? When I texted to book, they don’t reply….or maybe they aren’t accepting new clients? Originally Posted by dallasguy1231
I know they are down to just Nana, I texted late at night and got a message the following morning saying that she was full last night and if I wanted to see her that morning.
Green Light needs some new ladies
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's been 15 days since the last post, and you bump this review just to ask a guy if he saw Nana? I love Nana just like the rest of them, but wouldn't a PM have sufficed instead of bumping a dormant review?
It's been 15 days since the last post, and you bump this review just to ask a guy if he saw Nana? I love Nana just like the rest of them, but wouldn't a PM have sufficed instead of bumping a dormant review? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Nana sounds fun but you’re barking up the wrong tree with Bob. Might want to back down on the finger pointing and look at others that change their handles
Just a little sarcasm between the lines, lol. Nana is great
Yep