URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NW Dallas
Activities: BBFS, CIP, BBBJ, multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short thing and around 100 lbs. Nice ass, and big breasts for her body size. Beautiful face and attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Is greenlight slow right now?
Sorry. Contact information is greenlightscreening@gmail.com
Is greenlight slow right now? Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Yep, when they decided to listen to little boys
Is greenlight slow right now? Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
You were there on the 6th so they at least had you as a customer. Congratulations on 4 encounters in 5 days. You must not be a boomer and are young with great stamina.

OP, how are Millions teeth? A review today described them as “ratchet teeth”.
Solid review man. She’s 99% yes recommendation going back to at least last year.
i don't really want to be mean here but I am skeptical that anyone thinks her face is beautiful. Nice tits sure.
i don't really want to be mean here but I am skeptical that anyone thinks her face is beautiful. Nice tits sure. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Everything is perfect in eyes of ghost handles. As for others, consider taking a doggie bag to GL sessions.
i don't really want to be mean here but I am skeptical that anyone thinks her face is beautiful. Nice tits sure. Originally Posted by beeman1000
I personally didn’t use that word in my review, but we shouldn’t doubt if the OP thought she was. We all see beauty differently, let’s let the OP enjoy his experience. Let’s face it, very few of these girls would win a beauty pageant, we should know this by now.
OP, glad Million satisfied your needs
I personally didn’t use that word in my review, but we shouldn’t doubt if the OP thought she was. We all see beauty differently, let’s let the OP enjoy his experience. Let’s face it, very few of these girls would win a beauty pageant, we should know this by now.
OP, glad Million satisfied your needs Originally Posted by 2balls75
We all see beauty differently but ugly face is ugly face. No girls will win beauty pageant (except few) but average non-promoting hobbyist expect average or above. When she is ugly to non-Korean hobbyist, she is ugly… to me some GL girls were ugly but imagine having doggie bag over them. Perform well but ugly.
Million is beautiful to some, ugly to others. Like they say on the TV shows, the views expressed here are only opinions and aren’t represented as fact to all mongers. Each monger makes his own decision on beauty/service.
She looked to have a bit of a latina face and body, teeth were straight because I asked her to smile in the bathroom so more lies from drama bitch.
Million is a great provider, if someone can’t have fun with her, they need to get out of this hobby.
Million is ugly to others. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill

Million sounds like a winner to me.