Nana PSA Continued greenlight negligence

Hi everyone

Nana does have a sore on her lower lip. She and greenlight were still taking appointments when I had seen her, I would avoid seeing her for a few days until it’s healed. Better late than never. The situation is entirely messed up and they put mongers at risk for a few extra bucks. Also yes she’s in her 40s and there’s nothing wrong with that, she’s aged well. I believe she’s heading to LA than Houston if you’re in those areas when she leaves.

Happy Hobbying!
Just give it a rest. We already know which studios you like and dislike and which bookers are disrespectful to you.
Just give it a rest. We already know which studios you like and dislike and which bookers are disrespectful to you. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Oh no!!! Did you catch anything?
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
To be fair, it could very well be HSV-1 which is the usual, non-STD version which most of us have and get once a year with stress or sunlight. It would be a good idea to avoid a provider during this time just in case but it’s not the end of the world.
Just wanting to get it on the record..

Is OP telling the truth here about or in the review? Because they both contradict each other.
I got something from Greenlight… from Angel I think was her name … smh..