Pay with a credit card

seriously, who does that????
I have accepted countless credit card payments... While I do understand the concern of providing CC information to a provider, like anything else do your research... Personally, I would not ruin my reputation by using a card that would be linked back to me, but not all providers think alike...
I sure as hell wouldnt. sounds like a bad idea!
It is like playing with bumble bees,...sooner or later you atr gonna get stung.
It's like playing with bumble bees...... Fuck, you beat me to it, it's like playing with......ahh screw it, Does anybody know what Joe Joe's panties say?
I think Aspen is offering this option. Bad idea for me....an escalating credit debt, then a consolidation loan, and then bankrupcy and then sleeping on the streets!
How about financing?

Anyone offer that?

Or maybe we can get credit cards with the background of our fav providers showcase pics on the card....

lol
Layaway??? Ah come on! That's just marketing genius right there. :-p
  • Bubba
  • 12-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Anyone that uses a credit card to play is asking for trouble. I won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say......been there done that.....won't ever do it again!!

DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS FOR PLAYING!!!!
So was i just simply not paying attention, or did it seem like all these "accepting credit card" ads just pop up yesterday?
I look at bp quite a bit, and yesterday was the FIRST day i have ever seen that. I didnt just see one ad like that yesterday either.. more like 5 or so..
was i just not paying attention? lol
I have a credit card reader that plugs into my phone to accept payments from my business clients. Their card statement can say whatever I want it to say. I assume the providers are using the same sort of thing. Of course, if one of my clients disputes the charge I can take him to court.
I have a credit card reader that plugs into my phone to accept payments from my business clients. Their card statement can say whatever I want it to say. I assume the providers are using the same sort of thing. Of course, if one of my clients disputes the charge I can take him to court. Originally Posted by FrankieP
so if you took them to court what would you say? paid for sex? lol
What do providers think about visa, MasterCard or AMEX gift cards? For some of us, it's easier to acquire these payment methods at Target, etc. than it is cash. Can't they be used for cash or is there some risk in accepting these?
Can't use a gift card to pay rent. Cash cash cash.
So was i just simply not paying attention, or did it seem like all these "accepting credit card" ads just pop up yesterday?
I look at bp quite a bit, and yesterday was the FIRST day i have ever seen that. I didnt just see one ad like that yesterday either.. more like 5 or so..
was i just not paying attention? lol Originally Posted by destiny_j32
No it's been around for awhile.

Usually those ladies have a small business license. So their name wouldn't show up on the bill but her official business name.