Emporia anyone?

Do any of you providers know anything about emporia?? Im THINK im going up there for about a week in january or feb for some personal reasons and was wondering if it would be worth it to get a room? i tried to find a bp section but there isnt one... im just assuming emporia is a dead end for the week?
I lived in Emporia for a year. No provider activity except the occasional street walker.
I always had to have a lady come from Topeka or Wichita.
Depending on when you come this way put an add for the Topeka area and I'm sure a few gents might see you.
If it is around the 3rd of the month I would be interested in making a date with you.

They do have a strip club in Emporia but is kinda of run dow, the last time I was in their.
lol when you said "except the occasional street walker" that made me bust out laughing sorry hahaha
but ok thanks... i guess i will just probably take the week off if i end up going there.
will probably be good for me considering i work every day of the week anyway!
lol when you said "except the occasional street walker" that made me bust out laughing sorry hahaha
but ok thanks... i guess i will just probably take the week off if i end up going there.
will probably be good for me considering i work every day of the week anyway! Originally Posted by destiny_j32
If you want to work and its around the 3rd of the month, I would love to meet you. If not enjoy your week in podunk Emporia.

Hope you don't get to bored in Emporia.

Glad I could make you laugh
Third of Jan or feb? it will be more like the end of jan or beginning of feb. i will def let you know if im there the third of feb though!
E
Third of Jan or feb? it will be more like the end of jan or beginning of feb. i will def let you know if im there the third of feb though! Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Destiny I get a monthly check from Social Security and it comes on the 3rd of each month.
Just keep in touch with your plans please.

Have an awesome week
ok cool! where are you normally at though? are you in emporia or somewhere else?
ok cool! where are you normally at though? are you in emporia or somewhere else? Originally Posted by destiny_j32
I live in Topeka now but will be willing to travel to where ever you are.

I currently travel to KC or Wichita for dates since their is not much in Topeka
aw i wish you were closer. im like 5 mins from downtown kc... i just checked and i dont think i will be there on the third i think it is actually gonna be more like mid feb wont know for a few weeks though
aw i wish you were closer. im like 5 mins from downtown kc... i just checked and i dont think i will be there on the third i think it is actually gonna be more like mid feb wont know for a few weeks though Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Bummer just let me know.

I'm about an hour away as the crow flies, I get to KC frequently, more to do than Topeka lol
lol well next time you are in kc let me know and ill be waiting!
lol well next time you are in kc let me know and ill be waiting! Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Sounds good!

Have an awesome week
you too!