Unusual Erogenous Zones. What Whangs Your Doodle?

What small or unusual spot do you wish your lover would discover? Is there something specific you like done that just sends you right over the edge? On the back of my shoulder is a very small area. Touching it does nothing for me, caressing it, licking, nada. But, if it's bitten in just the right way, I go from 0 to 90 in about three seconds flat. Somehow, it connects my shoulder to my nipples to everything below my waist and sends this sensation up and down my spine. It makes me soaking wet, dizzy and completely weak in the knees.

What's your juicy, erogenous secret? Do you like to be licked behind your ears? Do you like your philtrum caressed? Do you like your legs scratched right after you shave? Does having your finger pulled take on a whole new meaning in the bedroom?

Come on, spill it folks! We promise not to tell...
My secret spot is no small ...it is my entire back!

Lina

PS i guess it is no longer secret either
There's this tiny little spot that when licked with satire, I become uncontrollably insatiable.
Time to book another session with Dharma and search for the spot.

Dharma, if I find it, will you promise not to hurt me too much? Wait...forget that promise. Hurt me, hurt me...please!!!

BTW...I can't reveal my "zone" or my sessions would be only 2 minutes long
This may have been in another thread, butt there is no way you are putting a giant pretzel up my!!! cu-cu--cu, What's your name again?
I get real ticklish when the lady actually opens the door.
Hot breath and teeth on the neck!

A plus if you wearing vampire/goth garb!
(gee, isn't haloween coming up?)
Thank you, folks! @pyrimider~That's funny! JohnJohn, all you have to do is call