Chanel intel@Yellow Rose

Hey group, has anyone experienced with this dancer @Yelllow Rose either itc or otc. I met her this past Saturday night. I got few dances with her. She told me she’s been working there since last February from Dallas and mostly works nights. She’s an incredibly sexy young 24 yr old white 5 ft tall very slender fit with an amazing tight body and a few non-distracting tattoos. She’s also very sweet friendly and very talkative. She reminds me a lot of this dancer (Stacy) I know from P10N. So any info would help. Thanx y’all.
Yellow rose is scam! Girls now do 3 for 100 and you get scammed in drink bills
Yellow rose is scam! Girls now do 3 for 100 and you get scammed in drink bills Originally Posted by austinatious
It depends on the girl
^This. I went there sometime in the summer and I had to find a girl that offered regular 20$ dances. There are girls who charge that 3 for 100 but I heard from a girl that those girls are being let go.Idk about now but that was my experience there.
I've been to the yellow rose during the day at least 6 times in the last couple months and every dance was $20
  • strix
  • 02-01-2019, 06:01 PM
I've been there like 4 times in the last 3 months on saturday night and the dances were all 20 each except for one girl who was 25 each due to her "hotness" and overall demand.
Hey, this was supposed to be about intel on the girl not the club.
I think I saw her at P10 highland and was wondering the same. Reddish/strawberry blonde?
I think I saw her at P10 highland and was wondering the same. Reddish/strawberry blonde? Originally Posted by Wyattr1945
When was this?