Jon Stewart Exposes Fox News Hypocrisy

As if you needed another reason to hate Fox News. Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irqj87lNL9E

I don't always agree with Stewart, but when he's right, he nails it. What a bunch of fascist morons at Fox News. And they fired the only one there with balls and a brain, Andrew Napolitano.

Pathetic excuse for a network.
So far I've watched 3 minutes of the 6:49 and he hasn't laid a glove on "Fox News". I heard him try to make fun of some people who appear on the Fox News channel. I say try because many of his comments are just the typical attack on someone asking a question. Understand, asking a question. When has asking something been an attack on our rights? The biggest question and most common comment is; the Boston Bomber, should he have been mirandized and shouldn't he be a enemy combatant instead of a criminal defendent. He has obviously declared war on the people of the US shouldn't we do the same? The questions that Stewart is trying to ridicule are the same questions asked by Truman when he had Nazi spies hung including one American. They were tried by a military tribunal and not a civilian criminal court. Wilson decided to imprison and deport Americans for asking questions and speaking their minds. FDR had Americans imprisoned.

Stewart attempts to take liberal Bob Beckel to task for halting student visas for Muslim students but he didn't tell the whole story. Our unversities are not a guaranteed right, nor is access. Student visas....did you know that 20% of the people here on student visas have dropped out of school and still remain in the country. Ann Coulter makes a joke (which is supposed to be something that Stewart knows something about) and Stewart pounces.

Eric Bolling was doing something called conjecture but Stewart can't see that. Bollings initial numbers are accurate (1.5 billion muslims in the whole), the rest is conjecture. His staff (I am giving him the benefit of a doubt) edited one snippet to to look like something else.

When it comes to gun deaths Stewart pulls his own numbers out of his ass. He wonders why we can't track the weapons used by muslim terrorists; I didn't know that there was a serial number on pressure cookers, and the weapons these little turds had were illegally obtained. They didn't go to a gun shop to buy them. The older one was not an American citizen (no gun buying for him) and the younger one was not 21 years old (no handguns for him). So much for those gun laws Stewart loves.

Stewart can continue to laugh like a braying jackass but he doesn't know enough about history or the Constitution to make an intelligent response. Shame on you COG for being taken in.
There is a reason that FOX is also known as FAUX News here. THey did IN FACT win the right (in Federal Court) to put out LIES as actual news. As a NETWORK, when has it NOT been a bunch of MORONS?.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 01:54 AM
poor JD
So far I've watched 3 minutes of the 6:49 and he hasn't laid a glove on "Fox News". I heard him try to make fun of some people who appear on the Fox News channel. I say try because many of his comments are just the typical attack on someone asking a question. Understand, asking a question. When has asking something been an attack on our rights? The biggest question and most common comment is; the Boston Bomber, should he have been mirandized and shouldn't he be a enemy combatant instead of a criminal defendent. He has obviously declared war on the people of the US shouldn't we do the same? The questions that Stewart is trying to ridicule are the same questions asked by Truman when he had Nazi spies hung including one American. They were tried by a military tribunal and not a civilian criminal court. Wilson decided to imprison and deport Americans for asking questions and speaking their minds. FDR had Americans imprisoned.

Stewart attempts to take liberal Bob Beckel to task for halting student visas for Muslim students but he didn't tell the whole story. Our unversities are not a guaranteed right, nor is access. Student visas....did you know that 20% of the people here on student visas have dropped out of school and still remain in the country. Ann Coulter makes a joke (which is supposed to be something that Stewart knows something about) and Stewart pounces.

Eric Bolling was doing something called conjecture but Stewart can't see that. Bollings initial numbers are accurate (1.5 billion muslims in the whole), the rest is conjecture. His staff (I am giving him the benefit of a doubt) edited one snippet to to look like something else.

When it comes to gun deaths Stewart pulls his own numbers out of his ass There are over 30,000 gun deaths per year. He wonders why we can't track the weapons used by muslim terrorists; I didn't know that there was a serial number on pressure cookers, and the weapons these little turds had were illegally obtained. They didn't go to a gun shop to buy them. The older one was not an American citizen (no gun buying for him) and the younger one was not 21 years old (no handguns for him). So much for those gun laws Stewart loves.

Stewart can continue to laugh like a braying jackass but he doesn't know enough about history or the Constitution to make an intelligent response. Shame on you COG for being taken in. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Two things.
1 Our pressure cooker does have a serial number.
2 How many pressure cooker deaths a year? All of them conbined?
As if you needed another reason to hate Fox News. Here you go. Pathetic excuse for a network. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

people watch Fox News for the hot chicks they have
http://www.foxnewsgirls.com/

How many pressure cooker deaths a year? All of them conbined? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

are we including death by food poisoning?
I certainly agree with Stewart on this one. You do not trample all over the Constitution for the expediency of the moment.

By the way, that includes all of the Constitution, including the 2d Amendment.

When it comes to gun deaths Stewart pulls his own numbers out of his ass. He wonders why we can't track the weapons used by muslim terrorists; I didn't know that there was a serial number on pressure cookers, and the weapons these little turds had were illegally obtained. They didn't go to a gun shop to buy them. The older one was not an American citizen (no gun buying for him) and the younger one was not 21 years old (no handguns for him). So much for those gun laws Stewart loves.

Stewart can continue to laugh like a braying jackass but he doesn't know enough about history or the Constitution to make an intelligent response. Shame on you COG for being taken in. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Here you have it folks a true zombie who has been foxazised.
BSwine is foaming at the mouth for a change.
Fox News more believable than CNN; polls and viewer surveys say so..................

Recent huffington post survey...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ast-Believable

And what is funny is people who get their news spin from the Comedy Channel...............
Polls say Fox is least credible and most watched. You should know that Whirlytard.

Are you going to go off on a Fox apologist's rang now?

DIPSHIT of the Year proves his creeds again and again.
Jon Stewart talks out of his ass more than anyone on Fox News,
but not as much as those on CNN or MSNBC.

Light headed Libtard entertainment.
The Huffington Post survey says Fox Most Credible; more credible than CNN......................

Polls say Fox is least credible and most watched. You should know that Whirlytard.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are we including death by food poisoning? Originally Posted by JCM800
Looking at some of the shit my wife cooks, it certainly qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction.

Old Dingus
people watch Fox News for the hot chicks they have
http://www.foxnewsgirls.com/

are we including death by food poisoning? Originally Posted by JCM800

I think pressure cooling kills all the organisms. That still leaves any toxins though.

Sure, let's include those too.