Private Connection Changing?

http://privateconnection.com/index.c...es&City=Dallas

I have loved this agency.

In fact I was about to ask if there were any others that were reputable how could provide something near their quality?
So very sorry to see them move on. I understand that it was difficult to run an agency and please everyone and I'm sure that had much to do with the closing.
Wow. I started with them. Too bad.
I wonder if, in part, Gina might be a victim of her own success. P411 has made it much easier for independents to screen, which seems to be one of the major advantages of choosing an agency. Of course, there's still advertising, scheduling, getting a room, and other logistical issues that an agency can take care of. But, it seems to me that it is easier to be an independent today than it has ever been before.
Private Connection was great. I worked for them a very short time, but the booker was a real sweetie.
  • MRMR
  • 08-31-2010, 06:18 PM
If they could bring back Julie Ramsey for a one last time before we go deal, I would be on the phone booking.
They have always been great to deal with.
If P411 is bringing in enough cash to allow her to retire the agency, bully for her! I would think the liability of running a screening service would be much lower than running an agency.
Good point. Also, the screening service is in laid-back Canada whereas the agency is (was) in uptight Dallas.
they are going to use it as a advertising board for us ladies as of the 1st of the year im really happy because i miss the p411 advertising board
Everyone at PC is the Best! I started with PC & so glad I did! Gina has so much patience & she really cares about you. Anyone that has worked for PC is worth seeing. Thank goodness for P411! It is 90% of my business. I have met some awesome P411 clients throughout the years.
Evidence of the sucess of P411. Gina deserves it.
Good point. Also, the screening service is in laid-back Canada whereas the agency is (was) in uptight Dallas. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
gina, christa, and all the others associated w/ PC are in ontario province of canada. most of the women who worked for PC were in dallas or denver. several of the PC women i visited said that they only talked w/ the PC folks on the phone, never met them.

regardless, gina and PC company have done a great job over the years. one of my first indy visits was with someone from there back in 2004!! it made getting into indy visits sooooooo easy!! [varying what Gonzo DFW said recently - it made getting squeezzzzy so eazzzzy!!]

as gina said in her PC post, "my focus is on P411 these days and the agency has taken a back seat,..."

GINA - THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFULNESS YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO US GUYS HERE IN THE DALLAS-FT WORTH METROPLEX AND IN DENVER!!!

plus, their phone number was one i could always remember
866 - GINA - XXX
Gina is a very smart lady. I wish her nothing but the best. I am sure she will not miss the headache of an agency in Dallas.

I used to refer my out of town friends to PC and one or two ladies in particular based on reviews and thumbs up from friends, but I never got around to seeing any of them myself. Oh well.
PC is the best. I go way back with them. I actually was one of the lucky one's who met Gina when she was a provider. I will miss them.
Evidence of the sucess of P411. Gina deserves it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

ditto, Gina has always been very helpful and accessible whenever I have reached out to her. Gina is the best.