Beware of this chick

This chick robbed me on our visit after getting me for 40 on a deposit. Word is she's been doing to others and is affiliatedated with law enforcement. And is a informant. So stay away this pos. http://tyler.skipthegames.com/female...y/263842487672
She doesn't look like she is affiliated with the law. Removed- STAFFthanks for the warning
^^ one word, Removed- STAFF.. if someone LOOKS like they areue , Removed- STAFF it likely will never end well...
Spend the extra and go with a reputable lady! Research will save you in many ways. Sorry that happened to you.
She doesn't look like she is affiliated with the law. She looks (I took it out too): thanks for the warning Originally Posted by TanPants15
Right on!

How a person looks tells us a lot. Most people wear some kind of uniform, or style: most people think the uniform tells something about people we meet. Some people can change from one uniform to another, but some people can not understand that they should have at least one very nice set of clothes for that special occasion because we are judged on how we look. For a special or noteworthy event, ceremony, or celebration they show up in work clothes showing off the tatts that they think make them special. Special, as in cutting a fart in an elevator and then loudly asking everyone present: did you hear that, can you smell that?

What? You say! People shouldn't judge you because of your clothes, or your tatts. We aggree with you; but, deep down inside - you know that they do.

A sure sign of a thug like attitude is a neck tattoo that some thugs may have: not everyone will make the association, but enough people will. Not every woman who has a tattoo of a crown on her body has a pimp, but that is a signal used by some pimps to mark the women they own.

It is the uniform you wear that people use to make judgements.

She has a neck tatt. Thus, most people would avoid her: they would think, rightly or wrongly, that she is something she may not be.

We are not talking about what a persom may, or may not be, we are talking about becoming aware of how others may perceive us at first sight.
Lol this girl looks super trashy btw …