And another trump cocksucker bites the dick that feeds him

Another acting secretary resigns. Are there any people remaining ing in this administration that are worth a fuck?

Why am I asking you people?

You'll just lie like trump.
Another acting secretary resigns. Are there any people remaining ing in this administration that are worth a fuck?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

is this another "I HATE TRUMP" thread??
  • oeb11
  • 06-25-2019, 02:16 PM
MM - why are you here? - Your opinion of those with opinions other than your own is of obvious Contempt from your post above.
I suggest you would be better served to apply for a position writing for the NY Times, WAPO, Forward Progressive, Patribiotics,Daily Kos, Alternet, etc.

There You would fit right in, and be appreciated and applauded.

Thank You.
At least he remembered to post in BLUE!

Yep, it's another "I hate Trump" thread.
It’s really hard to take him seriously. Such a bitter, angry person.

Munchy and WTF

In Silicon Valley churn of employees is considered a good thing.

New blood can bring new ideas and broaden the perspective of everyone.

BTW, your grammar is as atrocious as always.
Another acting secretary resigns. Are there any people remaining in in this administration that are worth a fuck? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If you are "worth a fuck" and truly care about helping the country, feel free to submit your MUNCHY resume.

If you get hired, I'll send you a free MAGA hat.
Boring...
evidentially there are somw obama holdovers who want to continue the catch & release policy (they ignored the stop order) and they are sabotaging/slow walking the deportation order.

this has apparently tripped up former DHS secretary Kirsten Nielsen and the former acting CBP director over the deportation order.

it was believed that Acting DHS McAleenan was behind the leak on the upcoming deportation raid.

either they are afraid of the optics of the deportation order or they just outright opposed it. hard to tell tho.

Your suggestion is noted as well as rejected.
You see it as contempt. Good call on that except you miss the point. My obvious contempt is directed at the trump administration. I guess you've missed trump's contempt directed at the 60% of American's that disapprove of him.

MM - why are you here? - Your opinion of those with opinions other than your own is of obvious Contempt from your post above.
I suggest you would be better served to apply for a position writing for the NY Times, WAPO, Forward Progressive, Patribiotics,Daily Kos, Alternet, etc.

There You would fit right in, and be appreciated and applauded.

Thank You. Originally Posted by oeb11
When you bring up grammar to me, on this board, it really shows you just felt the need to comment.
Some would call your claim of bad grammar a lie. I'll just say you don't know any better. As usual, people who don't give examples, can't give examples.

In this case, I can give an example of bad grammar as well as an example of a woefully inadequate statement intended to discredit/deflect a valid question.

You correct "In Silicon Valley churn of employees is considered a good thing." and get back to me.

In Silicon Valley churn of employees is considered a good thing.

New blood can bring new ideas and broaden the perspective of everyone.

BTW, your grammar is as atrocious as always. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Drain that Swamp ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I guess you've missed trump's contempt directed at the 60% of American's that disapprove of him. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
When you bring up grammar to me, on this board, it really shows you just felt the need to comment. Some would call your claim of bad grammar a lie. I'll just say you don't know any better. As usual, people who don't give examples, can't give examples. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
In future could you kindly avoid improper use of an apostrophe.

Thanks, muncher!