The Keapernic of female soccer

So, this 35yr old women soccer player is the newest rebel without a clue. Her country is fully behind this team. But she’s blaming Trump for income inequality between men’s and women’s pay for soccer. Whaada grandstander:

https://time.com/5613766/trump-says-...test/?amp=true
It's okay.
Women's soccer losing supporters will have little impact.
It's okay.
Women's soccer losing supporters will have little impact. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
It had an impact on the NFL. But that’s not the point. She’s trying to be the point. She will fail miserably. It’s far bigger than her Petty viewpoint.
When a knee falls in a forest, does anyone hear it?
Fuck her.

On second thought, no.
hope she blows out a knee!!!.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ebrations.html

there was some controversy on what/how the Ladies USA team handed Thailand a 13-0 humiliating defeat 2 weeks ago. They celebrated after scoring a point.

everyone was up in arms on the USA ladies did.

they're there to win. total war!
They're still not getting "equal pay", just like the players in the WNBA! BTW, have any "transgendered" players made a roster?

In a men's game 5-0 is considered a blow out. I played in college. My brother was a regional all-star. At some point, you pass a lot to conserve energy for the next game. And to keep one of your better players from being purposefully injured. (How would I know that? ) At least, that's what the men do.
Bread and circus for the plebs.
Let the free market decide the economic value of someone's endeavors.

I am a capitalist.
Just a question....

Of all of the other Countries involved in the Women's World Cup, how many have players protesting during the playing of their National Anthem?.
She’s 35. I doubt she has too many years left at an elite level. Her 15 minutes of fame. The coach should sit her.
"I'm not going to the Fucking White House"..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/fif...cid=spartanntp

fine. stay out West, in California. it is more appropriate for your Wicked Witch of the West face anyway.
hope she blows out a knee!!!. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pretty Harsh. This country was founded on the dissent of perceived inequalities. No doubt the method of protest then, was not appreciated by all either. But I’ll go out on a limb and say this would be a bad time in our history to just let shit slide.
Pretty Harsh. This country was founded on the dissent of perceived inequalities. No doubt the method of protest then, was not appreciated by all either. But I’ll go out on a limb and say this would be a bad time in our history to just let shit slide. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I agree, but it's strange that all of the protest come from athletes of arguably the most free Country on the Planet.

This leads me to believe that most of these protesters are just spoiled brats, having little knowledge of how well they have it in the USA.