Reparations - put it on the democrats!!!!

Make the Democrat Party Pay For Reparations

https://townhall.com/columnists/ryan...d-pay-n2548732

So, you would think they would have checked the history of the Congress in which they serve. There were already two national apologies. The House issued one on July 29, 2008, declaring (in part): “The House of Representatives apologizes to African Americans on behalf of the people of the United States, for the wrongs committed against them and their ancestors who suffered under slavery and Jim Crow.”

It wasn’t “America” that had other principles in mind; it was the Democrat Party. And it waged a campaign of terror so successful that the majority of its victims now think the Party of Slavery is their liberator.

My solution? Make the Democrat Party pay reparations. Who is more guilty of America’s blood-stained history of slavery and its aftermath than the Party willing to go to war to preserve it?

Black Americans were never paid 40 acres and a mule.
Sorry, Mitch McConnell, but the reparations bill remains due

https://www.nola.com/opinions/2019/0...mains-due.html

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday, “We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a Civil War, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African-American president.”

That’s ridiculous, of course, but if electing Barack Obama counts as reparations, then McConnell and those who didn’t help elect him are still on the hook.

Jarvis Deberry is a race baiting troll. I'm glad he's no longer with the Time Picayune. He left for Cleveland. The Times Picayune was brought out by the Advocate newspaper. he was one of several oped writers who lost their jobs. (60 days are almost up).

Good Riddance!!!!
I always wanted Mark Dice to do a segment asking "Who's Jim Crow?"

My guess is 80% of Americans couldn't answer correctly.
"Who's Jim Crow?"

My guess is 80% of Americans couldn't answer correctly. Originally Posted by gnadfly
would it be considered racist, to say a Crow is part of the Black Bird family?
James "Jim" C. Crow was a Scottish immigrant who started distilling what would come to be Old Crow in Frankfort, Kentucky, in the 1830s.

James "Jim" C. Crow was a Scottish immigrant who started distilling what would come to be Old Crow in Frankfort, Kentucky, in the 1830s.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Imagine that, a Scottish guy distilling Bourbon!
would it be considered racist, to say a Crow is part of the Black Bird family? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i prefer Odin's Ravens .. especially on her ..

https://townhall.com/columnists/walt...avery-n2548853

walter williams says
Since slaves and slave traders and owners are no longer with us, compensation is beyond our reach and it's a matter that will have to be settled in hell or heaven.

As of 2014, U.S. taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty (in constant 2012 dollars). Adjusting for inflation, that's three times more than was spent on all military wars since the American Revolution. If money alone were the answer, the many issues facing a large segment of the black community would have been solved.

There's another possible reparations issue completely ignored: Blacks as well as whites live on land that was taken, sometimes brutally, from American Indians. Do blacks and whites owe American Indians anything?

zing!!!