And yet another

Today, it is Bill Wehrum, a top EPA official (in charge of air policy) is stepping down because of possible violations of federal ethics rules.

Before joining the current administration was an attorney representing power companies who were trying to scale back some air quality regulations.

Who is next?
  • oeb11
  • 06-26-2019, 09:32 AM
Drum roll

Wait for it..........

MM to be the next Press Liaison for Trump - and faithfully tell the Truth as MM sees it at all Times.
People leave administrators all the time. This is news some how? At least Munchie didn’t call anyone a cocksucker. Maybe his mommy reprimanded him.

How funny. A typical response from a trumpite. No wonder lies don't bother you.
So how do you see it? I didn't see it on fox. I wouldn't last working for trump. I have too close a relationship with the truth.
Make sure you let me know if you catch me lying.
It is either true or not. In this case it is.

Snick.

Drum roll

Wait for it..........

MM to be the next Press Liaison for Trump - and faithfully tell the Truth as MM sees it at all Times. Originally Posted by oeb11
Especially this one.
But nothing to see here, right?

I don't know if this guy is a cocksucker.
People leave administrators all the time. This is news some how? At least Munchie didn’t call anyone a cocksucker. Maybe his mommy reprimanded him. Originally Posted by bambino
It is either true or not.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're lying.

Even your beloved WaPo fact-checkers know it's not a matter of "either true or not". Their patented "Truth-o-Meter" has 6 different grades including "mostly true" and "half true" and "mostly false".

Politifact rates your "either true or not" claim as a "Pants on Fire" lie!

Gee, that didn't take long, did it?

Snick.
You're lying.

Even your beloved WaPo fact-checkers know it's not a matter of "either true or not". Their patented "Truth-o-Meter" has 6 different grades including "mostly true" and "half true" and "mostly false".

Snick. Originally Posted by lustylad
It’s time for Michu to hit the bottle.
And Lusty comes in with a home run. MM I'm afraid you have lost the game. Too bad - so sad for MM.

You're lying.

Snick. Originally Posted by lustylad
  • oeb11
  • 06-26-2019, 11:54 AM
DPST's , such as under discussion, regard their political agenda/religion as factual regardless.

One could never change the mind or opinion of those so blind as cannot see.
And Lusty comes in with a home run. MM I'm afraid you have lost the game. Too bad - so sad for MM. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
There are no losers in beer pong.
The following post is true.

Today, it is Bill Wehrum, a top EPA official (in charge of air policy) is stepping down because of possible violations of federal ethics rules.

Before joining the current administration was an attorney representing power companies who were trying to scale back some air quality regulations.

Who is next?

How funny. A typical response from a trumpite. No wonder lies don't bother you.
So how do you see it? I didn't see it on fox. I wouldn't last working for trump. I have too close a relationship with the truth.
It is either true or not. In this case it is.

Snick.

I must have missed where someone pointed out a lie. Bearing in mind this thread had nothing to do with politifact, a brilliant out of context and off topic remark by one of the trumpys. Either or applies where it's used. This thread cupcake. You know, where it was used.

The more of you that jump in with accolades for a person who hit a tee ball on his 4th try the better.

You people reek of desperation.
Desperation? Really?
The following post is true.

I must have missed where someone pointed out a lie. Bearing in mind this thread had nothing to do with politifact, a brilliant out of context and off topic remark by one of the trumpys. Either or applies where it's used. This thread cupcake. You know, where it was used.

The more of you that jump in with accolades for a person who hit a tee ball on his 4th try the better.

Reeking of desperation is trumpeting an EPA official leaving as if it's a world shattering event. Since you haven't hit the tee ball yet, you may want to withhold comment. We could point out all your past lies. But there isn't nearly enough time or space here to do so.

Snick.

speaking of which, the "snickster" himself made parole today right on schedule. let's see how he re-engages his fellow valued posters, eh?

desperate? we hold the high ground of the White House and the Senate. i'd say that calls for celebration considering the alternative of Clinton.

Who is next?
Has anyone else noticed that these possible dreams never come true?