The “Unmasker in Chief”!

What was she up to?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...government?amp

Durham will find out.
How was a "diplomat" able to unmask so many people? I think it was because Hillary and Barack figured she would not be noticed. This goes back to those 900+ FBI files that Hillary had.
I seem to recall she supposedly unmasked a lot of people but when she was questioned about it, she denied doing the unmasking. She said that people unknown to her were using her id and password to unmask as it was common knowledge. Don't tell me somebody finally fessed up to an audit trail.
How was a "diplomat" able to unmask so many people? I think it was because Hillary and Barack figured she would not be noticed. This goes back to those 900+ FBI files that Hillary had. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The same way a "contractor" was able to do it.
For those of you who don't remember, the FBI shipped over the files of 900 prominent democrats and republicans to the White House. They couldn't find them, they never found out who sent them, and a former bouncer named Craig Livingston took the blame for ordering them. It was illegal all the way around. Livingston was fired and it ended there...until the files were "found" in Hillary's office. She denied ever seeing them though there was a report the FBI found her fingerprints on some of them and recent notes in ink.
Like I said, democrats and republicans. According to the book Game Change, this is why Harry Reid convinced Obama to run in 2008. Obama was not on Hillary's radar as a junior state senator.
So now the dems have all of these files on who, we don't know, but they are probably potential adversaries of the democrats.
For those of you who don't remember, the FBI shipped over the files of 900 prominent democrats and republicans to the White House. They couldn't find them, they never found out who sent them, and a former bouncer named Craig Livingston took the blame for ordering them. It was illegal all the way around. Livingston was fired and it ended there...until the files were "found" in Hillary's office. She denied ever seeing them though there was a report the FBI found her fingerprints on some of them and recent notes in ink.
Like I said, democrats and republicans. According to the book Game Change, this is why Harry Reid convinced Obama to run in 2008. Obama was not on Hillary's radar as a junior state senator.
So now the dems have all of these files on who, we don't know, but they are probably potential adversaries of the democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whit...es_controversy

Let’s try to keep it real folks.

Both the President and First Lady were fully exonerated by two special prosecutors.

Judicial Watch chased this conspiracy in court for a decade before the judge dismissed it for lack of evidence.

Old conspiracies die hard.

Some, apparently, never.

Have a blessed day!

Both the President and First Lady were fully exonerated by two special prosecutors.

Judicial Watch chased this conspiracy in court for a decade before the judge dismissed it for lack of evidence.

Some, apparently, never.

Have a blessed day! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

lack of evidence? obviously the Judge was paid off to look the other way.
Back to the lies already...
The investigators don't "exonerate" anyone. That is a lie. They have to admit that they found insufficient evidence for an indictment. However, what I wrote was the facts of the case. The files were found in the White House, in Hillary's office, and they never found out how they got there. Hillary publicly denied knowing anything about them. So we're to believe that everyone had access to Hillary's office? So much access that they could bring in a handcart of files and lay them on a shelf and Hillary never noticed. Really? Is that believable to anyone other than a moron? We have recently seen the emails about other investigations into Hillary. I will point out that the Justice Department was the first department that Bill and Hillary staffed in 1993 and the Bill is on record saying that he allowed Hillary to do the selections. Imagine that Ryder, all of Hillary's choices are now in charge at the Justice Department and the FBI.

Some, apparently, never.

Have a blessed day! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The liberal best friend "Bleach Bit" ,,,,,,,,,,,,just ask Hillary